It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure White Cylinder UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I was working on an oil pipeline about a half hour drive in the woods from High Level, Alberta, CANADA. It was a bright, beautiful morning, and not a cloud in the sky. I woke up late for work, so I jumped in a work truck and headed for my co worker who was a back hoe operator. It was about 8:30 in the morning. I was waiting for the back hoe driver to finish digging out a hole in the ground. I sat in a truck in a huge clearing in the woods. I was about 200 feet away from the back hoe. The clearing was huge, and was made to build a particular part of the pipeline. I seen something in the distance just over the treeline, around 9:10am. It was a small white object. Moving very slowly, maybe 5 feet a second. I thought it might be a plane or helicopter, but it was too close to the ground, so I kept watching. It was coming closer and closer, and right in my direction. I jumped out of the truck to see it more clearly.

I turned the truck off to see if it was making any noise, but it wasn't. My heart started pounding as hard as ever, when I realized it wasn't a plane or helicopter. Soon, it was right above the clearing, and right above the back hoe and the operator inside it. I waved and yelled as loud as I could to get his attention, since the back hoe was loud itself. He noticed me for a second, so I pointed above him. He looked up for a second, but didn't see anything, because of the cage that was built around the operators area for safety, and not seeing anything, he kept on working. Then the slow moving cylinder was exactly right above me. It was about 100 feet long, and 20 feet wide. A perfect, pure white cylinder. I couldn't see any seams, doors or windows. It was travelling in a perfectly straight line. It's like they wanted me to see them.

It kept on slowly creeping in the sky away from me to the opposite side of the clearing and I watched until it left my field of sight. When I couldn't see it any more, I franticly ran to my co-worker I asked him if he noticed anything, but he didn't. I told him what I seen, and he said, "It's probably Jesus!" since he was a devout religious man.
If you skip to 1:09 min. in this video (www.youtube.com...) you will see exactly what I saw! Keep your eyes on the sky!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

What was the date d/m/y of this sighting?

I can easily accept your story having seen things myself, but you will catch some flak on using the video since it has been shown that the interior of the jet from where the object is shown was shot from a US-made jet and not a MIG as shown earlier in the clip. I think the fighter was determined to be an F-14 or one of ours at any rate. That video was very recently discussed here on ATS, but I don't think the object itself was debunked.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Not really sure why the date would matter, but to satisfy your query, I believe it happened in April of 2003!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Opps, sorry!! It was 2004.....my old brain!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Interesting

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gooroo

I've seen a few other things in the sky, before and since this incident! But this was the closest and most compelling UFO sighting that I had in my life! I heard from some other UFO sites that these ships are called Vailixi.....I also heard that the Germans may have made some, but that's just hearsay!

edit on (5/4/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: Spelling Error

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you OmegaLogos!
It is a little intimidating starting up a profile on this site, I guess I'm a little behind in my web knowledge! Just figured out how to put an avatar on my posts today! With more open minded people in this world (especially the ones that have seen the unexplained), I believe we will get to the bottom of these sightings! Sooner or later!
Cheers!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Another thing I forgot to mention about this event......lost time! Later on the same day, I was driven to another part of the pipeline, and I had to dig around a pipe that was maybe 20 feet underground. Again, all the hard digging was done by the extractors, and I was sent in to do the finishing work with a shovel. I was dropped off just after lunch, 1pm. I started working, and was left alone. Still unnerved from the UFO incident that morning, I worked half-assed, and kept an eye on the sky.

Next thing you know, after what seemed like an hour went by, I heard a truck coming. My co-worker jumped out and told me it's time to go! I thought maybe I was wrong about an hour going by, and maybe it was our 3PM coffee break. But to my utter amazement, it was 6PM and time for dinner! I couldn't believe what I had heard. I had no watch at the time, so no real way to confirm it, but I do believe I had about 4 hours of missing time!

Later that evening, I went to the TV room set up for the pipeline workers and decided to watch a movie on satellite, to get my mind off of things. What was on, and the only show that everyone wanted to see.........John Carpenter's The Thing!!!
When I saw what it was, I called it an early night, and went to bed........didn't really sleep well though!
edit on (7/10/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

top topics

join