It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I think of the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
As time slowly pass and as the "disasters" slowly pile up I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe they're will be something big in the coming years. I think that the person or persons who organized it all planed it so that soon it will all be reveled but that is just a theory. This threads is just about what I saw (and still see), think and know about all that is happening all around us.

By disasters I mean 911 (the beginning) and all the wars in the middle east. The first gulf leak to the second (if there is really one). The Eyjafjallajokull Volcano in Iceland, the earthquake in Chile and the one in Japan. And now the war in Libya. Everything is connected and it is all done by the same people they control us by causing chaos. But you must all have seen this a little bit.

In my opinion it begun in 2001. It begun exactly september 11, 2001. Since then it slowly got worst and worst. I think World war three is here. I also think that this war will be different, It will not only be fought with fire arms. Because don't forget that wars are prepared ten to twenty years in advance. It has already been ten years.

Understand, I don't want anything to happen. I just think that it only has just begun. What do you think?
edit on 20/3/2011 by monkeyman03 because: errors

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Time will tell
We certainly live in an interesting period, driven by massive amount of information and possibilities to happen. Does anyone else feel the effect of a saturation on a world scale? I mean where are we all heading as a race and individuals?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeyman03

I see what you are saying, but natural disasters aside, 9/11 onwards has all been to do with the Western worlds utter dependence on oil reserves, hence why the US has huge airbases next to Saudi Arabia in Iraq, watch the situation with Saudi, if the pro Western Royal family get thrown out, there will be trouble. I don't believe that there is a coherent scheme to systematically cause a WW3 scenario, it's my belief that we are so stupid that we could cause that from our own self importance over the pursuit of foreign resources.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeyman03

Whilst I know that TPTB are aiming for a NWO, I don't think they are responsible for the volcano in Iceland or the Earthquake in Japan. Phenomena such has this have been happening since the beginning of time and although I have not researched fully, I don't think the illuminati were around causing all of the so called natural disasters.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

If we're to follow the assumptions that Illuminati have their roots from ancient and mysterious Atlanits, mand-made "natural disasters" may be a probability.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by newmoldo

Yes good point, thanks for pointing this oversight on my part, out to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I really have my doubts that TPTB have ever had the intelligence to plan wars, or anything else for that matter, 10 or 20 years in a advance. Most conspiracy theories are based on that assumption and, I'm sorry, but I just do not buy it.
Look at the financial crisis that the world is still in. Markets don't collapse because a powerful few conspired to make it happen. On the contrary. They collapse because they don't have any foresight as to how their decisions affect the future.

To put it simply: They're idiots.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I'm not saying what you are saying is not true but take a look at WWII the german planed it I think ten years in advance.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
And what I'm saying about the volcano and the earthquakes is that I know there have always been these disasters but not that often. three disasters in a year.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
But the thread is only what I think of the future what do you all think is happening.

new topics

top topics

join