It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERMOON?? not in SEATTLE....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
as i watch and wait for Earthquakes to come to MY little piece of the world, And NOTHING seems to be going on.

i wonder if the "coiled-spring" is getting tighter, so the Next one will be the BIG one..?!?

or if i just waisted another weekend with my kids by worry and some kind of LUST of just Wanting it to happen---
just so we can get it over...

what did you do this weekend?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I can tell you what i did NOT do..I did NOT see anything amazing about the moon last night..Maybe because I live in the city...

Am I the only person who did not see a impressive Super Moon last night!?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ya I was in Vancouver and Drove out of the city for 3 hours to get a place where I could see with little light pollution.

The sad part was the moon was so bright all the other stars were dim! hah

Ya no great shaker here yet.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Perhaps the small ones, instead of creating a coiled spring, are actually relieving the tension?

as for the weekend...not much. Wasn't so impressed with the so called super moon. It didn't look so super from Vancouver.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I live out in the boondocks and was able to get a good look last night...

Nothing really special about it as far as I could see. It appeared to be the same size, just a bit brighter outside. I was disappointed.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Cloudy where I was. Didn't see a thing! Nothing ever happens here anyway. A good thing. Once, when I complained at work of the terrible humidity we have here in the mid south, A man who had just moved down from the North said to me.."You live in Paradise and I love it here."

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I was disappointed also. I have been a big fan of all thinks sky related since birth, so I was really excited, and was looking forward to the Super-Moon. My sister and I drove around "chasing" the moon, desperately trying to get a good shot. We did manage to get a couple of seconds of minor wow, but definitely not what I was expecting.

new topics

top topics

join