It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becoming One With The Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
the day b4 the japan earthquake i was feeling helpless i was gonna write on here about this lost feeling i had but i decided against it after rereading it. the main thing i wanna say is that i haven't felt that way before a natural disaster and i wanna know does any one else feel as though they are becoming one with the earth lately or as though there senses are stronger because i have also been noticing more thing and i also find it hard to relax and i get head aches every once in a while am i just going crazy or is any one else having this feeling.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It sounds like a very interesting experience. I haven't heard of anyone else in the past week or two. i think becoming one with the earth is more of an individual thing over a period of time, rather than a bunch of people all at once. But it is something to strive for.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I had several bizzare and random occurrences for the 48 hours before the quake. I also was randomly watching USGS Earthquake feed when the quake first showed up. I became completely immersed in the whole event and something in me began to feel ill. I have watched many natural disasters, I have always been fascinated with them. But this quake hit me differently, it took almost a week for my energies to balance out but I still cannot stop watching the events around the ring of fire unfold and feel this isn't over.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Gaily bedight,
A gallant knight,
In sunshine and in shadow,
Had journeyed long,
Singing a song,
In search of Eldorado.
But he grew old-
This knight so bold-
And o'er his heart a shadow
Fell as he found
No spot of ground
That looked like Eldorado.
And, as his strength
Failed him at length,
He met a pilgrim shadow-
"Shadow," said he,
"Where can it be-
This land of Eldorado?"
"Over the Mountains
Of the Moon,
Down the Valley of the Shadow,
Ride, boldly ride,"
The shade replied-
"If you seek for Eldorado!"

Hop we all find it someday soon !!! ELDORADO.....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Funny that's exatly how I feel about today the 20th March 2011.

Had a strange feeling all week about today coming and today so far I'm just not happy about.

Anyhoooo I hope it's just a bad day for me and not one for the world but connection yes I do feel a connection but only time will tell.

Only another 20hrs to go so fingers crossed.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

i was doing the same thing i have google chrome and i have an earthquake notifier and ussually when there is an earthquake i pay it no mind n check them all b4 i go to bed but that time when it notified me i felt surprised n then i looked n saw it was an 8.7( b4 they upgraded it to a 8.8 and now a 9) it was weird i felt better but then it hit me that so many people would be affected it was a wierd night for me and i just stayed up all nite watching news and ats.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by darkpassenger23

I can relate you to. I have a pretty strong connection to Mother Earth, having lived on Her for may lifetimes before this one, and I feel Her pain and suffering all the time. The day before the Japan Earthquake, I had a empty feeling all day, and tossed and turned all night. I have to see this disaster in Japan as the harbinger of the end of the Earth cycle this time around. Not to be a downer, but it only gets worse from here on in. Time to prepare ourselves for the Ascension Process that is soon to come. Time to begin building a new world within our minds and hearts. Time to embrace Love, and leave Hate, Anger, Strife, and War all behind.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by darkpassenger23

I know exactly how you feel, that feeling is what drove me to make this supermoon thread.
Extreme Super Moon & Current Rise in sun Activity: Effects on earth

like another post said we become one with the earth through time. its a slow process that you can embrace with simple things like holding a handful of dirt in your hands or by taking the time and just observing life and earth.

the earth speaks to us I feel its warnings and I agree I feel the worst is yet to come.

new topics

top topics

join