It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to the President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just signed on here. Great site with a lot of good people. With all that's going on in the world as of late I thought i say a little. It all comes down to the man in charge so i have a few thoughts on that. He compares himself at every opportunity to America's greatest President, Abraham Lincoln. He will reap the benefits of indefinite life extension with the rest of us. The problem for him will be the shame and humiliation he will feel for thousands of years walking this earth with nothing but scorn directed his way. I'm pretty sure the history books will be saying great things about Barry, the first black President who brought "change".... that "change" will be fabricated by the history rewriters. They're just trying to make the buffoon sound more important than he really is. If i were President and hated America, i'd be doing the same thing! God has great plans for him! (Lake of Fire). Do you think his presence or absence will change anything. Meanwhile the U.S. is getting contaminated by radioactive fallout, karma? I assume that you know it wil all end soon. Have fun! By the way, what's the idea of attacking a sovereign nation in an act of war without provacation or congressional approval? "Where is my pastureland in these dark valleys? You've got me walking beside strange waters."

new topics

join