It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ritual is at Work? March 19th (2003 and 2011) Start Wars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It's been mentioned twice already: Purim.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Here is your seven and your eight.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4caecf6801c7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalkinion2

I know this probably is just my own manipulation, but the three 9s in the date make 666 when upside down

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I skimmed through comments in this thread, and I don't think anyone mentioned any of this, if so, my apologies...

March 19th, 1994, when the capsule beneath the Denver airport was dated was when we last had a full, 'Super Moon'

March 18th, 2003, Full moon the day before George W. Bush Jr. declares war on Iraq on the 19th.

March 19th, 2011, Obama declares war upon Libya, Full, 'Super Moon'

Date marked on the engraving for the capsule at the Denver International Airport is to be opened by the "people of Colorado" in the year of 2094, and get this...
December 21, 2094

Ritual...yeah, something like that.

edit on 07/05/2008 by leakingignorance because: Edit to change March 19th, 2003 to the 18th.

edit on 07/05/2008 by leakingignorance because: Edit to clarify dates of Full moon, and George W. Bush Jr. declaration of war upon Iraq. o.O

edit on 07/05/2008 by leakingignorance because: Edit to clarify recipients of contents within DIA Capsule.

edit on 07/05/2008 by leakingignorance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
tl;dr

March 19: Purim begins at sunset (Judaism, 2011); Saint Joseph's Day in Western Christianity; Father's Day in various countries

1279 – The Song Dynasty in Imperial China ended with a victory by the Yuan Dynasty at the Battle of Yamen off the coast of Xinhui, Guangdong Province.
1687 – The search for the mouth of the Mississippi River led by French explorer René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle ended with a mutiny and his murder in present-day Texas.
1945 – World War II: A single Japanese aircraft bombed the American aircraft carrier USS Franklin (pictured), killing over 700 of her crew and crippling the ship.
1978 – In response to the Israeli invasion of Lebanon, the United Nations called on Israel to immediately withdraw its forces from Lebanon, and established the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon.

en.wikipedia.org...:Selected_anniversaries/March_19

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by leakingignorance
I skimmed through comments in this thread, and I don't think anyone mentioned any of this, if so, my apologies...

March 19th, 1994, when the capsule beneath the Denver airport was dated was when we last had a full, 'Super Moon'

March 18th, 2003, was when George W. Bush Jr. declares war on Iraq. Also, Full moon.

March 19th, 2011, Obama declares war upon Libya

Date marked on the engraving at for the capsule at the Denver International Airport, 2094, and get this...
December 21, 2094

Ritual...yeah, something like that.

edit on 07/05/2008 by leakingignorance because: Edit to change March 19th, 2003 to the 18th.

3-19-1994

3-27-3-27-27-12
^ ^ ^
9- 9 - 27+12= 3-9 (39)
^ ^
3 ------ 3-------------------- 3
edit on 20-3-2011 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wow some of this stuff seems to be a stretch but most of it by far seems true and like it could mean something

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

It's certainly curious...if anyone can drudge anything up that might have something equally significant that occurred on December 21st, 2010, I'd be a little more inclined to hang my hat on this, but thus far I haven't turned up anything. I would imagine this would be a very important date as how records have only two dates that they know of where an eclipse such as that took place, those being December 21, 1638, and more recently, December 21, 2010.

Kind of hung up on that right now.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by leakingignorance
reply to post by badgerman24

It's certainly curious...if anyone can drudge anything up that might have something equally significant that occurred on December 21st, 2010, I'd be a little more inclined to hang my hat on this, but thus far I haven't turned up anything. I would imagine this would be a very important date as how records have only two dates that they know of where an eclipse such as that took place, those being December 21, 1638, and more recently, December 21, 2010.

Kind of hung up on that right now.

alright, ill give this a shot,

12-21-2010
^ ^ ^ ^
24-12-24-0-12-0
^ ^ ^
2----- 2---2

apparently, 2 is a number ruled by the moon? coincidentally enough.

sorry about the arrows, thats the only way i can seem to type them.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

I was skimming the thread looking for something along the lines of what you just posted. I still don't buy it, but I believe it was Ian Fleming who wrote "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." So maybe there is something here.

The numerology presented is intriguing, but like most numerology, completely fails to be conclusive or even suggestive. It's just numbers being thrown together -- where is some actual intrigue in these numbers?You can combine any set of numbers to mean anything, unless that meaning is truly rooted in ancient acknowledgements, such as perhaps but not definitely cabbala.

In addition, most of the cited other events are pretty likely genuine coincidence; I only become concerned because of the triple involvement of 78s with modern wars. If a fourth could be named, I would most certainly take heed.

reply to post by ararisq

Besides the fact that you, or whoever wrote that, have clearly never watched the Office (Michael Scott is a bumbling fool who actually does manage to run a good branch but would be terrible at running an entire company, a fact which your story completely ignores unless it's quietly acknowledging an interesting version of that character Yahweh or whatever he calls himself/is called in said interpretation whereby he is neither infallible nor malicious but kind of a nice dude who's doing the best he can), oh my god, you just exploded my brain with brilliant absurdity.

Originally posted by mick1423
It's 3 days before March 22 ( 322 ) the day that Gaius Julius Ceasar regained consciousness after his orchestrated assassination attempt on the Ides of March of 44 BC.

Since then, Rome became TPTB...

Uh wait what

To my knowledge, Gaius Julius Caesar is an entirely different person than the most well-known Julius Caesar and was not born for at least two decades after the date you state. To my knowledge also, Caesar did die on the Ides of March -- where do you get the suggestion that he regained consciousness? Also, why do you call upon it being 3 days before his regain of consciousness --w hat does that time span have to do with anything, or that event? What does Caesar have to do with the date at all besides it happening to fall in the date range that you claim he was just sleeping?

Originally posted by Dalkinion2
reply to post by thePharaoh

Here is your seven and your eight.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4caecf6801c7.jpg[/atsimg]

Er, I dont' see it. Any chance of you circling the 7 and 8?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Great thread, this is going to have me delving for hours

One little tidbit I've located

1973 Full moon 18/3

"Generalized floating" begins as European Community countries introduce joint float for their currencies against U.S. dollar.

Source

When the market reopened on March 19, the currencies of Japan and most European countries were floating against the dollar.

Source

Wikipedia

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Check this out:

"Operation Odyssey Dawn"

2001: A Space Odyssey (First scene of movie which takes place in Africa is called "Dawn of Man")

2001 was written by Arthur C. Clark.

Arthur C. Clark DIED on March 19, 2008.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Here's some more info on 78

The number of cards in a Tarot deck = 78
Hymn 78 in Book 7 of the Rig Veda is an invocation to Dawn

78th Verse of Buddha's Dhammapada: On the Wise
Do not keep company with evildoing friends nor with people who are base;
associate with the good, associate with the best of men.

Verse 78 of Rubáiyát, of Omar Khayyam
What! out of senseless Nothing to provoke
A conscious Something to resent the yoke
Of unpermitted Pleasure, under pain
Of Everlasting Penalties, if broke!

The following is related to Crowley somehow. The page gave me shivers. "There is yet another puzzle locked in this final line of Verse 78. The information therein is so veiled that few writers have even attempted to try to decipher it. Aaron's only hint was that it was a reference to the "abomination of desolation." " perdurabo

source

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

edit on 20-3-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper

the days number is 666

can i show everyone something i found....the number of the beast is not 666 but 777.....ie "VVV"

why do i say this.....because when the bible was written, the romans and the west had no symbol/figure for the number zero.....it was I,II,III,IV,V and so on...no zero....but in the middle east and babylonia and egypt, they had a symbol for zero...so to get to the figure 6, you will have to go throgh 7 figures not 6....and V is seven in arabic, so i rekon its 777....which i have seen in a masonic lodge here in london

ok numbers aside....the 19 march is the iranian new year.....and i was told on this day in egypt, up untill recently, they used to drown someone in the nile....!!
edit on 21-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

the days number is 666

can i show everyone something i found....the number of the beast is not 666 but 777.....ie "VVV"

why do i say this.....because when the bible was written, the romans and the west had no symbol/figure for the number zero.....it was I,II,III,IV,V and so on...no zero....but in the middle east and babylonia and egypt, they had a symbol for zero...so to get to the figure 6, you will have to go throgh 7 figures not 6....and V is seven in arabic, so i rekon its 777....which i have seen in a masonic lodge here in london

and his number is the NUMBER OF A MAN- and his number is 666. its written, dont try to change the words, you know what revelations says about that.

im not trying to put your theory down... im just stubborn when it comes to "its written how its written". whether the words have been changed or not, its written the way it is for a reason.

you did teach me something new today! i didnt know where or when the 0 originated! but the whole thing is, 0 is simply a place holder, a valueless number.
edit on 21-3-2011 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

im just stubborn when it comes to "its written how its written". whether the words have been changed or not, its written the way it is for a reason.

In what language?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

im just stubborn when it comes to "its written how its written". whether the words have been changed or not, its written the way it is for a reason.

In what language?

doesnt matter, like said- "its written the way it is for a reason"...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

In what language?

A reason which any kind of translation or transformation destroys. It was written in Greek* for a reason.

*or Aramaic or whatever its original language was
edit on 21-3-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

In what language?

A reason which any kind of translation or transformation destroys. It was written in Greek* for a reason.

*or Aramaic or whatever its original language was
edit on 21-3-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

even if the most evil fool in the universe changed the words to what they are now, it happened for a reason, thats all im saying. that evil fool probably knew something we didnt. and he/she/it probably suffered the consequences for doing so.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join