It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People punished for Governments decisions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Why would a suppposedly LOVING, INTELLIGENT GOD, hold the people responsible for they way governments and corporations are treating the planet withtheir wars etc??

Why does the average Joe, or the hippy folk and environmentalist have the same fate to suffer??

According to the bibile, and the Hopi prophecies, 2012 fanatics, and a bunch of others.... even the ones that WANT to change the world but are powerless, and even doing their best in their individual lives, are suffering the most...

Why isn't the punishment on an individual basis??

Someone please explain.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I wish I had an answer for you friend. I think a lot of people have the same questions. Why would innocent young children be stricken with cancer when they haven't even had time to learn right from wrong? Anyone claiming to know the answer would just be plain BS. Nobody will have the answers until we all take that big step into the unknown.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The earth is a wicked place and the human heart is full of wickedness. I know my own weaknesses only too well.

I have just come to realise that in this life you can try to be good, but there will be no reward here. Infact, to be good means you will face much oppression and be able to see just how bad the world is. Or join those who's only life is here and now, who are ruthless in persuing their own agenda.

I am gambling every cent of my life on Jesus. It is the only way I can figure out this crazy creation. I tried many other ways, but this road seems to be able to answer every question.

Fair ye well, fellow soul traveller!

HOTA.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

I wish I had an answer for you friend. I think a lot of people have the same questions. Why would innocent young children be stricken with cancer when they haven't even had time to learn right from wrong? Anyone claiming to know the answer would just be plain BS. Nobody will have the answers until we all take that big step into the unknown.

How do you know that some people / Entities haven't taken that big step into the unknown?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

How do you know that some people / Entities haven't taken that big step into the unknown?

Well unless you died, met the creator, got the answers to these questions, and than came back to let the world in on the answers. Still, you would need proof that it happened. Do you have the answers? Com'on spill the beans and let us in on it.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
There are a couple of ways to look at it. Say we do have an eternal soul, then living for ever in the same environment would get a bit boring after so many hundreds of millions of years. There are also many different systems and processes going on, DNA, solar cycles, resources all intermixing to form a very complex interaction of matter and events. Sometimes things go to plan, sometimes plans collide and sometimes things go wrong. There is always a reason for why things are the way the are, but it can get very complex, technical and interrelated to find the specific answer to a specific question.

As an analogy consider society as a cell. There are all the different worker parts doing different functions and making different stuff inside the cell. At the nucleus in the middle we have the DNA with the code and laws of how the cell operates, this is like the government of society. If the government makes a mistake as it copies the DNA into RNA instructions then the workers of the cell starts to make mistakes as well. These error can feed back into government operation and gradually things get worst and worst. Eventually the cell dies and for society this means revolution, either through civil or invasion means. In this mess a new society is born, hopefully retaining lessons from past mistakes to make the system stronger. The actions of government affect the social norms of the population, good and bad.

new topics

top topics

join