It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apocalyptic talk about "Zombies" refers to shooting Minorities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I did the math....

I've been on many forums and no matter what the forum topic is some one will make a thread about " Hey bro, what would you do If there was a outbreak of Zombies"?

This is usually followed by survivalist bragging & showing pics of their "Zombie Killing" arsenal and other survival apparatus.

On every forum, what starts out as a hypothetical joke turns into something sinister.

So my point is this my friends, as we get closer to 2012, the lone wolf racist are getting trigger happy and they secretly hope for some sort of upheaval and confrontation with the masses.

Masses=Minorities=Zombies

edit on 19-3-2011 by Better Mouse Trap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yes! It is desensitisation!

Taking the humanity out of the human!
Common millitary training being spoonfed by media!

HOTA

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I would have never made that connection on my own, but I can see how you did.

Sometimes it's fun to talk about zombies though. (Real ones) (Fake rather, because zombies don't exist)
edit on 3/19/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Actually, I can't believe that:

1. There are numerous threads on ATS about Zombies rising up in a Post Apocalyptic World.

and...

2. There are numerous threads on ATS about Zombies rising up in a Post Apocalyptic World with people paying attention to said threads.

WoW!

oh yeah,

3. These people are actually serious!

WoW! x2
edit on 19-3-2011 by jude11 because: edit

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yeah... it's straight up psy-ops militaristic training.

Accentuating the negative attributes of the masculine... Drawing people further away from the awe-inspiring power, humility, and grace of the feminine... If you want to get metaphysical.

I actually watched a Res Evil flick last night... I was amazed at how they totally destroy the feminine. It was barely watchable once I started analyzing the lead female characters.

But hey, I'm adding to my survival arsenal... so I guess every dog will have it's day!
edit on 19-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You must be a minority...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Op deciphered our code guys; we'll have to talk about the genocide of inferior races some other way now.

Discussions about zombie apocalypses stem from too many zombie movies and an inherent lone hero complex/fantasy that most normal people have. One or a few humans against a horde of mindless emotionless monsters. They are not human (anymore) and will kill you without hesitation, therefore there is no ethical quandry in killing them.

Any connection to minorities and race was placed there by your own thought processes, there is no Aryan code in this one.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sorry: all those multitudes of threads usually lean heavily on hand wielded impact and slashing weapons designedto behead or damage the"zombie brain";

Sorryto break it to you : Us trigger happy racists survivalist are practicing for and perfectly content with rapid multiple center of mass hits with effective calibers.
epic fail at connecting any thing or deriving significant findings from teenage "zombie" killer threads.".

"Survivalist forums" often discus MZB's
( Mutant Zombie Bikers) Face-less soul-less "Generic badguy standins" from central casting".

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So if I bite you, will you turn into a black guy?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
im sorry but i cant help but to butt in this because i have been wanting to say something for a little while now...i have heard the talk that people believe that zombie outbreak could actually happen...and i dont know why people laugh at that thought. if you think about it its not really so far outhere. if you look at every zombie movie that has been made its always got to do with some kind of virus outbreak. and isnt this what alot people think that the nwo or the global elite will try using some kind of virus or infection to deplete the population. and why wouldnt they aim it at the minorities. i know its only a show but if you have ever seen the walking dead on amc it shows a zombie outbreak that starts in Atlanta. where the so called "minority" population is overwhelming. and just so happens to be the location of the center of disease and control. so why couldnt tey have something that they will try to implement onto the minority population. it just so happen that stephen spielberg is the exec producr on the show and from what i have heard he does have a part even if its a small one of the overall scheme of the nwo. he is also producer on many other apocolyptic or alien invasion movies and tv shows...so i guess what i am trying to say is if you think about it why couldnt this happen? they have things that are so wierd and out there that in your wildest dreams you would or could never think of...so why couldnt they have some kind of controlled virus that could make peope some sort of controlled zombies

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Zombies aka minorities?
Nope.
Zombies rock! At a shooting range, we even talk about the best ammo for ending zombies.
Hollow-Point

But to make THAT connection (re; racism?) is as far-fetched as linking Paris Hilton to MENSA.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Because there is no new world order...
and the idea of real zombies is just stupid...in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nivekronnoco

see if you did believe that there was some kind of nwo then it would be diiferent...and im not really implying that the "zombies" would be like the ones that you see in movies/tv...but if had had something developed something some kind of virus that could turn people into mindless beings.that would leave the person just the shell of thier former self.preety much robots in a sense that could easily be manipulated.like i said controlled "zombies"...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I got you survivalist figured out , you guys have been stockpiling water and bullets for years and I figured it all out.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
"Survivalist forums" often discus MZB's
( Mutant Zombie Bikers) Face-less soul-less "Generic badguy standins" from central casting".

So its code for killing us Bikers???????

I knew it

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
But to make THAT connection (re; racism?) is as far-fetched as linking Paris Hilton to MENSA.

Okay, here it goes: MENSA means moron (feminine) in spanish.
So with this, I have proved that you are a racist Nazi, now what do you do?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Halicarnassus

Originally posted by beezzer

Okay, here it goes: MENSA means moron (feminine) in spanish.
So with this, I have proved that you are a racist Nazi, now what do you do?

Now? I have a nice cup of tea. Enjoy the loving embrace of my family.
Then do racist, nazi stuff.
Then wash the dishes.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Then all this talk about Planet X is really a code for nuking Israel. Makes as much sense.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Then all this talk about Planet X is really a code for nuking Israel. Makes as much sense.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join