It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government experiments on soldiers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well I just had a conversation with a friend of mine and i'm in shock and disbelief at what she said.

xxxx its an x-file story as i call it
he was in the korean war and the goverment exposed him intentionally to leathal amounts of asbestos to see how long b4 he died
he had lung stomach liver colon and brain cancer
his stomach exploded
xxxxxx: i missed saying goodbye by 3 mins
Deimos: eh, did your mom sue the government?
xxxxx: she is still getting settlements 500 grand at a time over 1.5 so far
and my sisters are spending it as fast as she gets it
Deimos: so $500?
xxxxxx: $500,000

I just found that so incredibly sad.

[edit on 21-7-2004 by Deimos]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
My uncle was on a ship during one of the Nuclear tests on Islands.

He and others swept fallout off the deck without any protective equipment.

The funny thing is he is in his 70s or 80s and in better health than me

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
American politicans, the nerds, its hard to believe they would do such things to soldiers! I'm like totally against it, but if it is needed, can't it be done on prisions or serial killers or something like that??!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
They still are doing it. They did it to me when I was in with Depo Provera.

They do it in numerous, inconspicuous ways. It is pretty sick. Sign up to be a human guina pig.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

They do it in numerous, inconspicuous ways. It is pretty sick. Sign up to be a human guina pig.

I know what you mean, ever wonder whats in the dozens of shots you get?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Me and my friend were just talking about this the other day. When we went through basic training we must have gotten a dozen shots, and we have no clue what they were all for. Good post.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You don't hear much about it now but after the first Gulf War there were soldiers complaining about symptons that were dubbed "gulf war syndrome". This was blamed mainly on the shots they were given while over seas.

The shots where supposedly vaccinations or something but made them all sick.

It was thought by most of the soldiers that the government (Army) told them they were getting one type of shot while giving them something else.

I don't claim to know much about it so if anybody here knows or remembers more, please feel free to expound.

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

What did they do to you? the same thing as i posted?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
SO how many of you guys also got the Anthrax vaccination? I'd like to know, because I swear I was as healthy as a horse until they started that crap.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
Well I just had a conversation with a friend of mine and i'm in shock and disbelief at what she said.

xxxx its an x-file story as i call it
he was in the korean war and the goverment exposed him intentionally to leathal amounts of asbestos to see how long b4 he died
he had lung stomach liver colon and brain cancer
his stomach exploded
xxxxxx: i missed saying goodbye by 3 mins
Deimos: eh, did your mom sue the government?
xxxxx: she is still getting settlements 500 grand at a time over 1.5 so far
and my sisters are spending it as fast as she gets it
Deimos: so $500?
xxxxxx: $500,000

I just found that so incredibly sad.

[edit on 21-7-2004 by Deimos]

asbestos does nothing to the human body it does not harm or kill you

the reason people sue from having worked in miens and things and being exposed to asbestos is because it punctures lung cells making it easier for the smoke (most miners smoked) to penetrate into the cells and mutate.... causing cancer

asbestos is nothing but a fiber. as for the cancer of the stomach and colon thats true if he ingested it only. if he only inhaled it he would be at a higher risk of getting lung cancer than if he didn't. but stomach/colon/brain cancer from asbestos? i've never heard of such things because your stomach has hcl (ph 2.1 a strong acid) now i'm not sure if asbestos can be dissolved but its a good guess it might be able to

if not it could possible puncture the stomach/ colon wall and may lead to cancer because of food dye (which your body can't digest) and having even a minute ammout of dye in your internal cells can cause cancer

for brain cancer there is no way asbestos got into the blood stream unless he injected it which would be the most painful thing in the world. the only way ti could cause this is if the asbestos actually punctured the brain cells because once again asbestos doesn't cause cancer is something that comes along after and gets into the cell causing it to mutate that causes cancer.

i'm not saying your friend is lying but maby you should reconsider some of the things he/she said

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well, I guess you learn something new every day huh? Very interesting medical info there Hitlers Revenge!

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If you wish to test something you need a controlled population. In a government gone bonkers the only controlled population is there own. Everybody has a social security number! They did it in the 40's testing nuclear weapons [ie; the lost battalion]. They or we are doing it now, with depleted uranium shells in Iraq. And I am sure there is much more I am not aware of.

TUT

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Im talking about all the wierd shots they gave us. We used to work in buildings that still had asbestos, and a few parts we had in our eqipmwnt had it.

But mostly, shots, and radiating on us with the radar.

They had us do the annual walk into the gas chamber one year when i was in germany. Normally, the chamber is flooded with tear gas. But this one year, it had to be something else. It wasnt tear gas, didnt even make my eyes water, but I had diarhea, cramps, dizziness, and caughing for days after, so did a number of others who went in. Still dunno what that crap was to this day, but it sure as hell wasnt tear gas.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Skadi

I know what you are talking about, I never asked any questions about the dozens, probebly over one hundred shots I got. Some made me sicker than a dog for days. Most I am sure were just for foregin germs but I dont know, I know some of us got VERY sick, requring hospitilation.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Amuk, I got a little story for you.

My unit was deployed in the normal rotation in Saudi Arabia for 6 months. Before we went there, we got our "shots" though we of course, assumed they were what the medics believed they were.

When I got back from Saudi, I had a very bad bladder attack. For one, the burning was so bad when i pissed id double over in pain on the toilet. Wearing clothes was uncomfrotable. What seemed like a terrible bladder infection...was interesting.

because when i turned around to flush the toilet, my piss was bright GREEN. Like, phosphorecent green. it literally gave off a slight glow in the dark. I ran down the hall and grabbed a trusted friend of mine who came in to see (yup, military types are weird...) and he was shocked. he couldnt believe a human body produced that. He even took a picture of it. (Mind you, when a buddy of ours got drunk on blue Curacco and Vodka, he puked up blue vomit, and we took pics of it too....)

So, I go to sick call. I peed in a cup. They came back and said it was a mere bladder infection, nothing to worry about, gave me antibiotics, told me to take them. However, the pain and burning did not cease for a good 5 weeks (with bladder infections, after 2 or 3 days of taking meds, the pain and such stops).

Eventually, it stopped. But I wasnt the only one who got sick.

over 35 of our batallion members came down with typhoid, something we were supposedly innoculated for. Over 70 cases of Hepetits A, another thing we were innoculated for. Several cases of kideny problems. 6 months after I left the army, I ended up with nasty kidney stones and an infection.

Depleted Uranium? Weird shots? Who the hell knows? But it sure as hell aint what they are telling us!

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm frightened about what's going to happen once the longterm effects of exposure to Depleted Uranium are fully known. A helluva freakin way to treat the people who signed up to defend you. Bah, you don't need so SUIT!

www.mindfully.org...

The use of depleted uranium weaponry by the United States, defying all international treaties, will slowly annihilate all species on earth including the human species, and yet this country continues to do so with full knowledge of its destructive potential.

Kinda grabs you right away, don't it?

I found the link at www.gulfwarvets.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yeah jakomo. They continually exposed us repeatedly to substances and energies they knew were harmful with no protection. The Iraqis are still getting sick. US soldiers still getting sick. But its all so far away, the govornment wont get sick because oceans and distance protect them.

They really dont care about soldiers in uniform, were just test subjects and cannon fodder.

One friend I served with, on top of comming down with unexplained thyroid disorders and sickness, and having reproductive problems, she also has gone insane as well.

DP is bad #, hell, teflon is a pretty good armor penetrator, why dont they ditch this toxic waste known as DP and find something else?

E_T

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
About asbesto
en.wikipedia.org...
www.epa.gov...
www.freewebs.com...

And there's substitute for DU(/U238), tungsten.
It's already used in LOSAT anti-tank missile's KE warhead.
mfcbastion.external.lmco.com...
mfcbastion.external.lmco.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It's so obvious, I mean the best place to test all these horrible technologies has to be within the military. You have a large amount of healthy young men and women who (generally) are all disciplined not to ask questions and to fall in line.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
i heard that in the 60's or 70's the military released a vial full of smallpox in a subway station in new york or somewhere just to see how many people would be infected- it turned out to be in the thousands

also, Skadi_the_Evil_Elf, asbestos is one of the best insulators there is- it is still the only material that works for certain applications, like welding next to something flammable, like a 2x4. that might explain why is was present in some of your equipment

<<   2 >>

join