It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Belated Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Though not my first post here, I never did make an introduction. So here it is.

As with most new members here, I've read through various posts on this site for a long time. Finally registering last October, I didn't post until after the recent crisis in Japan.

I enjoy the information spread through this site, but I take all of it with skepticism and like to cross-check everything. Through ATS I've found links to various useful news outlets and resources and for that I am very grateful! I'm not a big fan of doomsaying, which is definitely prevalent here and on almost all alternative news sites/forums, but I've learned a lot of history after researching, specifically, different theories surrounding an apocalypse, reckoning, NWO, etcetera.

For what it's worth, I am a very spiritual individual who draws beliefs from various different faiths and practices.

A lot is going on in the world right now. The horrible disaster in Japan, the crisis in the Middle-East heating up evermore, and the failing economy here in the U.S. to name a few. Only time will show how events unfold, and I look forward to sharing and finding information regarding these events here on ATS!

Oh, and I absolutely love pierogies.

-Konah

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Konah

A belated welcome to ATS!

join