It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hola! Newber Tuber here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hello fellows, I'm vivalarevolution. (Hi vivalarevolution!) I'm a long time lurker, usually with nothing substancial to add to any conversations. More of the redneck sponge type, like to read ya know, interesting things can be quite interesting. Never made an introductory post, not really familiar with that type of thing, nor fond lol. Don't really know what to say but hey! From here forward I'll try to be a little more productive, but I've to warn, this guy isn't too smart, or eloquent, so please don't expect TOO much out of me, thanks for no sending me to ATS hell, and good day to you all! : )
May peace and love be your source of light, always.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hello. Where are you in the world? I'm down under!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
That's cool ms/mr , actually since you ask, I'm located atmysphere, to be rather simply put : D

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by vivalarevolution
this guy isn't too smart, or eloquent,

If you have been lurking around this long, then you know you are in good company!

I wont give you the standard warning of careful of fools and trolls as you prolly already know.
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Haha, thanks alot mr caffiene, do appreciate the hearty welcoming, also appologize in advance for any unintentional seemingly trolling I may 'participate' in, sometimes get carried away in crazy trains of thoughts and don't really 'know' how what I type is going to be interpreted lol, I only wish I could read minds.. As for that wonder drug caffiene, I'm feeling a pot of coffee and late night/early morning walk in my near future, wondrous time of day, this hour is, reminds me of love oddly enough..

top topics

join