It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Geologist: Shaking Wasn't Florida Earthquake" WTF happened here in Florida today?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
dont know if this has anything to do with it but the cia have many an underground base located in florida,bases are often blown up and the like.

i know god causes earthquake like events to destroy bases,maybe this is whats happening.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Well I live in the area, I pay attention to contrails, and I watch the HAARP induction magnetometer. I can say there were no contrails that day and HAARP did not appear active, if it helps.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The local news says it was a sonic boom from military exercises.

Todd Harper with the Flagler County Emergency Operations Center confirmed with a military liaison in Tallahassee that jets were flying training missions at the time near Ocala's Pinecastle Bombing Range. Harper said that very often when the military will conduct training exercises, the pilots will fly over Flagler County and out to the ocean to make the turn to go back to the bombing range. If a pilot is flying faster than the speed of sound, it would have created a sonic boom.

fox 35 news link

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NAeagle89

I live just outside of titsusville, and I didn't hear or see any airplanes from any airshows. I cant imagine how people as far away as jacksonville could have heard it. I personally didnt feel or hear anything but a friend who lives in flagler county did. I saw a clip on youtube from someone who recorded it, lasted something like 20 minutes straight..if its the same phenomenon i think something similiar happened march 9th, not sure which date the clip is from

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I live in Deltona and the booms were so intense, all the sliding glass doors & windows shook so violently I thought they were going to break. They kind of sounded like sonic booms but my initial thought was that a house exploded. We watched the news and listened to the radio but nobody at the time had any answers. In fact the were saying that the military, FAA, NASA, and even the Ocala test range initially denied being the cause.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join