It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny website from creator of "illuminati backwards" NSA.gov redirect.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
as people will tell you , some weirdo did this illuminati backwards NSA.gov thing, and they give his website, make sure you take a close look at his website, because it is definitely very bare and says a little too much personal information too fast, and looks like a fake website.

here's the website:

www.pontifier.com...

a 24 second video
a picture of him with his shirt off
and some weird picture of him in the back of a DARPA truck

My name is John Fenley
I work on robots, and invent stuff.
I live in Provo, Utah.

doesn't this scream "fake" to you?

Hi, I'm going to create a website, put three pictures of me on it, and then tell everyone who I am and where I live, and that's it.

strange. And this four eyed genius is the mastermind behind illuminati backwards? Yeah right!

I just love how the information from Godaddy says he is from Provo, Utah, and sure enough, his own website seems to verify it!

It's also hilarious to watch the robot video on youtube, everyone just mentions the illuminati backwards redirect. I remember someone telling me "so this guy (with his shirt off) is really an insider?" Which made me laugh because that is exactly what this website seems to be indicating, that this is all just the work of some random weird guy, but the website has no reason to mention where he lives. Ah, it just makes me smile.
edit on 18-3-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
the guy who did this obviously has issues and probably thought it will get the conspiracy theorists all excited if he makes some crazy website with some nerdy guy acting like a grade A dork boy.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Exactly what kind of a mastermind would it take to go to goddady register a domain then redirect to another website. Lot less then it would take to build that robot arm.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

but don't you think the website is fake? I've never quite been able to believe that this is a genuine website. For what purpose is it? To show off his 24 second robot arm? Or to inform us that he lives in Provo, Utah? Despite the large number of threads on the illuminati nsa thing, no one has commented on how fake this website looks.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Curious guy ...

Maybe he's just bored? Seems likely

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
according to the website that hosts the pontifier website, it costs $6.27 a month. I ask you, is what is on this website really worth $6.27a month?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
according to the website that hosts the pontifier website, it costs $6.27 a month. I ask you, is what is on this website really worth $6.27a month?

Humor is sometimes priceless.

top topics

join