It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An act of terrorism is being conducted as we speak...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eastbosbud

Video link not working, but contrails do not have to come from engines. They can come from any area that is compressing humid air and then allowing it to expand back and cool in the process. Wing Tips and Vertical stabilizers are often the source of contrails instead of engines. Any surface on the airplane can cause a contrail, especially during turns.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by eastbosbud

Hey there....took a look at that video you linked (worked for me) and, sure enough based on the comments forom getreadyalready it is that SAME video from YouTuber "tankerenemy".

Sorry, but this has been discussed years ago....the original video was posted by a USAF KC-10 tanker flight engineer. As a JOKE!! He was making fun of the "chem"-trailers and their beliefs!! The guy (Tim) even made an ATS account, and posted here too....to explain that it was he, and his buddies.

(I will try to find the OLD thread on it)....

Now...the dude in Italy, "tankerenemy", is either completely insane, or is one of the HOAX-pushers. Intentionally spamming crap on YouTube, and knowing that a good number of people will continue to fall for it! Not sure if he delusional enough and stupid enough) to really believe...or is a charlatan.

A very important point to make, in that video....is the labelling of what "tankerenemy" called "nozzles"!! LOL....no, those are the hinges for the trailing edge flaps on the DC-10/KC-10 and the other derivative, the MD-11...all those versions are based on the same basic airframe design). BTW...I have several thousand hours flying the DC-10....I know the airplane very well. Only thing that can "spray" as in a "nozzle") is from the two, one on each wing trailing edge, fuel jettison (dump) nozzles. Oh, and also.....you won't see them on the military tanker versions, as they are on the civilians....because, they aren't needed!! Tankers, when needing to emergency dump fuel (to lighten their weight for landing in emergencies) just pump it out the refueling boom!!

Here's a view underneath a KC-10:

You can clearly see the flap hinge fairings...those cover the mechanisms. NOT "nozzles"!

Use this link to see more (over 700 more photos, of just KC-10s):
www.airliners.net... adline=&search_field=datedesc&submit=&siteurl=www.airliners.net%2F

Found the ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are many photos in this article...it's for airliner hobbyists and enthusiasts. (Believe, there are a LOT of eyes out there...people like that who will notice EVERYTHING...and will squawk if they see something "odd"!!):

www.airlinercafe.com...

In there, as they look at civilian DC-10s, you will see photos of the wing trailing edge....the dump nozzles (one per wing) are located just outboard of the outboard-most flap, in in between that and the outboard aileron.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
TankerEnnemy has just posted a video on YouTube which i find looks like a Rolling Cloud.

watch?v=kQ6O33xhNFM&feature=g-hist&context=G2d7c97fAHT0Pw1QAAAA

Ive written in the comments that i think this may be a rolling cloud several times but my comments are "pending approval"

He ok's really idiotic comments and comments that reflect well on his views, but he doesnt seem to want people to question or doubt his stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join