It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food for thought related to Radiation poisoning and any other scare you can think of...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I just wanted to bring up some thoughts I've had in relation to the scare of radiation poisoning.

The media has been playing both sides of the radiation scare:
1) Worry
2) Don't worry

I've wondered why...I mean these people can't really just be sitting up there spewing whatever comes to their mind. At least, on such a big sensitive issue, I would hope not. So, I asked myself, what do ruling powers/companies think is important:

Money. I think most all of us can agree on that these days.

My personal take is:
If they can trigger worry/fear in us, it triggers our survival/hoarding instincts. And what do we do? BUY. We go out and buy stuff from Big Pharma or anything else we can think of to help save us. And while I do not think it's wrong to do those things or be prepared, we still feed the machine.

Yet at the same time, they want us to remain calm-ish. Why? Because if we actually did become self-sufficient and find out anything for ourselves or learn for ourselves, they LOSE money. If they didn't warn us that there was going to be radiation coming from this and it affected us - the federal government would have a BIG-TIME lawsuit from the American people. Or so would big pharma, etc - so those in power would lose their money.

So, I guess I'm saying, either way - do what you need to do.

Whatever we hear from any media or government will be based on money. Not based on our well-being.

Stop listening to these people (MSM included), start doing your own research on what is and what isn't, and stop feeding the machine. Just glean the facts from them, but decide what is best for YOU and your fellow humans.

Just some of my thoughts and feelings on the situation. I know that the whole scenario is very complicated. I do not claim to have any or all the answers, just wanted to dialogue.
edit on 18/3/2011 by TravellingFool because: missing words

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
exactly!!

worry enough to buy more of their products.
but don't worry to the point of bugging out, leaving your job. that would hurt the bottom line. i mean come one, if you don't go to work, the elites can't profit off of you. the govt loses revenue when you don't work.

plus, if you get cancer PERFECT, then you increase profit to the sick-care industry!!

does that pretty much sum it up?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Based on money? I understand the meaning in that statement ( probably ), but money is based on what? Money is a way of merely keeping "score"? 96% of all the money in the world is signed bank notes from reserve banks. All made out of "thin air" and a signature on paper. 4% of money is coin/paper currencies.

What more to consider than money? "Money" can become a euphemistic slogan, a buzzword, but the power of might and money, the might makes right philosophy of many, all these factors also include power, control and a myriad of other purposes.

The p r firms and gov/corporations behind "Nuclear" will certainly "spin" what the masses receive through the "corporate/gov" media... it's little wonder that worry/don't worry ( about radiation ) is a line betwixt the p r firm industry/gov spin ( support ) and the "real" situations and conditions. Notice the clear examples of nuclear support and spin in most all media since the japan event progressed? Japan itself has been very "slow" in releasing information as well. It's the p r spin ( handling ) of this that comes up against the reality of what's really going on that creates the seeming shallowness and duplicity in media.

The nuclear image is a stake here and giving consideration to the global and corporate/gov agenda with Nuclear as an industry is something to be considered with regards to "media" and information for the masses. General Electric owns NBC, one example of many, how The Nuclear Industry outright owns media.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Post Scripture: I forgot to add this to my post.. lol

Americans ( the people ) CAN'T sue the United States of
America. That is not a legal option.

new topics

top topics

join