I've been thinking as of late about the various stories of lights and objects moving across the lunar surface throughout the last couple of decades,
which have obviously gone completely investigated by any authority. These lights were even appearing before and during the Apollo 11 mission to the
Before I get to the point, and to better give background to what I am saying, I would recommend reading this book through to the end. Ingo Swann was
able to correctly predict various attributes of Jupiter via remote viewing, before they were even knownin September 1973 just after NASA had launched
Pioneer 10 to report back its findings. Ingo decided to remote view Jupiter in an experiment before the results form Pioneer came back.
These raw data factors are enumerated below, accompanied by the dates
they were confirmed.
1. The existence of a hydrogen mantle: Confirmed September 1973,
again in 1975.
2. Storms, wind: Confirmed 1976 as to dimensions and unexpected
3. Something like a tornado: Confirmed 1976 as strong rotating
4. High infrared reading: Confirmed 1974.
5. Temperature inversion: Confirmed 1975.
6. Cloud color and configuration: Confirmed 1979.
7. Dominant orange color: Confirmed 1979.
8. Water/ice crystals in atmosphere: Confirmed 1975.
9. Crystal bands reflect radio probes: Confirmed 1975.
10. Magnetic and electromagnetic auroras ("rainbows"): Confirmed
11. A planetary RING inside the atmosphere: Confirmed 1979, not only
as to its existence, but as being inside the crystallized
12. Liquid composition: Confirmed 1973, 1976, as hydrogen in liquid
13. Mountains and solid core: Still questionable, but suspected as of
Ingo Swann - Penetration - The Question of Extraterrestrial and
(give it a few minutes to load as it's a big pdf document)
After the first 50 pages or so, the book goes into great detail on reasons why we all suddenly decided that the moon was no longer an interesting
place even after the cold war era obsession with the moon. Also outlined are the unknown reasons behind the uninvestigated
anomalies on the moon and why the lunar landings took place in extremely uninteresting and barren areas, where anomalies had previously not been
It's an extremely interesting read, if you would like further background on the author of this book and the truth in his words then this thread will
provide as much info as you need.
Ingo Swann - Remote Viewing
Anyway, to the point. The moon is about to be closer to the earth than it has been in 18 years. If any of you have decent enough equipment, telescopes
and the ability to record the data, this might be an ideal opportunity to get as many high resolution images of the moon as you can. With the ability
to spread images that you might take over the internet, unlike 18 years ago, it could be interesting to focus on the various "unnatural" phenomena
that have time and time again been seen on the moon in the last century.
Unfortunately telescope technology is somewhat limited for us civilians (arguably deliberately) so unless we have access to an extremely powerful
telescope that can see ultra small details on the lunar surface, I doubt there will be another opportunity like this for a long time.
Anyway, a lot of information to take in but in my opinion a good opportunity if any to see it for yourself (and most importantly upload it
edit on 18-3-2011 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-3-2011 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason