It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - BRING OUR TROOPS HOME FROM AFGHANISTAN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Man I love Ron Paul, who knows if this message will go un-noticed, or if the house will actually heed the call to end the madness...

I hope to heck he runs for president, if he doesnt, we are most likely doomed, and no chance of saving the country. All great Empires fall eventually... but hopefully we can fall with grace, and not going up in flames

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
He's right. Staying in Afghanistan will lead (if not, already has) to another Vietnam. With all the advanced military equipment, drones etc I would have thought the Taliban would have been eradicated by now. But unfortunately this is not the case as they are against very clever and determined adversaries who are willing to fight to the death. Lingering on would do no good except bring further misery to the innocent people in Afghanistan.
edit on 17-3-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

Man I love Ron Paul, who knows if this message will go un-noticed, or if the house will actually heed the call to end the madness...

I hope to heck he runs for president, if he doesnt, we are most likely doomed, and no chance of saving the country. All great Empires fall eventually... but hopefully we can fall with grace, and not going up in flames

Wow...

It really seems that he is getting up to speed on really running for the presidency - now that is the kind of attitude and clearness in message & integrity that will surely appeal to many Americans...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It is scary that, if we cannot elect an honest and liberty loving government, than we must concede to our demise as a free nation...this runs completely counter to the blood spilled in the past, yet this has been occurring constantly for the past 100 years. A little here and a little there and the people...vote??? The last time I studied our system of government, I found that is was democratic Republic, not a democracy and no minority OR majority could vote away ANY of my rights.
edit on 17-3-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Just like Joe Rogan says... us Americans would like to vote on some of this important #, and not just let our "elected" officials do it for us... who are selling our futures down the drain, and screwing over our unborn future generations

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Did you notice he said 9/11 BOMBINGS???

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hah, wow I hadnt noticed that!! I was about to head off to bed, but decided to re-watch it, and sure enough around 1 minute 45 seconds he does say 9/11 bombings...

I personally think he got lost on wording and grabbed at what popped in his head... but who knows

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This Ron Paul guy, he may be on to something. Will have to do some research on him though. I do like the whole "bring our soldiers home" thing. It's the right thing to do. Besides we have alot of work to do in America as Americans! The rest of the world should hold its own. We need to clean out the government and get god fearing, compassionate, selfless officials in office. Who really care about our families and the well being of our country. Would be nice to bring the soldiers home though. They deserve it.
edit on 18-3-2011 by PLASIFISK because: star and flag brother. I got your six.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yea yea yea, a 30 year tenured politician saying what he thinks the public wants to hear. Oh that's so new!

If he somehow got elected it would be the same exact thing as we see now. Why buy into the bull? He's just like every other career politician.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Yea yea yea, a 30 year tenured politician saying what he thinks the public wants to hear. Oh that's so new!

If he somehow got elected it would be the same exact thing as we see now. Why buy into the bull? He's just like every other career politician.

Go back 30 years and he's saying the same thing. He was saying all this stuff when the public didn't want to hear it and the public didn't care. Now people are starting to see that he's been right.
edit on 18-3-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join