It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There a Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
(Not sure if this should be posted here or not, but it seemed to fit)

Way back in January, my supposedly "Psychic" friend told me about a strange feeling he had that something would have between March 19th-21st Naturally, I laughed at him and thought nothing more of it. Then the Japanese Earthquake happened, and I remembered his prediction. Now, I'm generally very doubtful of things but that has changed recently.

This same friend has been having bizarre dreams lately. They are very vivid, but he can only remember fragments of them In the dream, he was standing outside talking to people when he was blinded by a strange light and then the entire area seemed to be on fire. The dream then shifts and follows a boyish-looking girl with short hair. That girl keeps popping frequently in his dreams.

Have any of you also dreamed about this same girl? And have any of you had any strange feelings/dreams about March 19th-21st? If so, then there may be a possible connection.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Your friend should come here and post. Not that I don't believe you but you can't provide the level of description he would.

No dreams for me like that. What do you two think it means?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Theres only one true vision of dreams, And they are God given, It sounds like your friend has taken one too many bikkies.

I have had countless end time dreams, and all kinds of prophetic visions, But if you know and have a revelation from them they are of God, But if not, Its nothing to get exicted about, I dream about girls and boys too, People with short and long hair. And thats not accurate, No one predicted these earthquakes, Niether could geology or astronomy, It happened too quick, And no one had time to prepare, They might have been warned of the possiblity of an earthquake, But japan is always having earthquakes, im sure japanese people dream of earthquakes all the time too

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

I'm going to ask him to join tomorrow, so he can give you more description (It's 12 AM on my side of the US). I don't know what it means, but unless I'm mistaken, there's been a lot of unusually high solar activity The fires and blinding light in his dream could be related to that, or, maybe Japan's crisis has been subconsciously affecting him. He either thinks humanity will experience an awakening of their minds or the biblical prophecies are being fulfilled.

He thinks something huge will happen on the 19th-21st, like a major earthquake or major electrical malfunctions due to the solar flares. I've been monitoring the information on the Japanese crisis and whatnot since last Friday when it first began and have been steadily giving it to him; he thinks the situation is quite dire.

Maybe he and I are just absorbing the negativity of what's going on, but I guess we'll see, huh?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Try and get your friend to join and post in the Dreams section. JakiusFogg was mindblowingly accurate in predicting the Japan earthquake a month ago and people have had weird dreams involving lights etc posted in there.

The light and area being on fire seems to me like nuclear attack or solar flare but the latter wouldn't cause one area to be hit to that level of destruction if a girl appears after.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

You're probably right, I was just curious if anyone else has had any similar dreams. This is probably a dumb question since I'm not religious, but how can you tell when a vision is from God?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Let me clarify about the girl appearing in these dreams.

She appears frequently and seems to be one of the survivors of whatever caused the fires (Solar flare, nuclear attack, war, perhaps even our own negativity in the metaphorical sense, etc) but she also has a great deal of psychic energy and is quite powerful. I don't think she is necessarily "Evil", but maybe she represents humanity as a whole gaining psychic awareness or something. I'm skeptical on most things, but I do believe everyone human has psychic potential.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xKhaosXREVolutionXx

I don't know that you can know without a doubt. Many people will tell you it's so, but they don't know either until after the fact. Even then, it doesn't mean it was god that gave them the vision. I believe all people are capable of receiving visions, whether or not they believe in god or gods, goddesses or anything like that. People who say what that other poster said about the only true visions coming from god usually have a narrow view of the topic. I have no way to say that without sounding insulting, however, I assure you, and everyone reading, I am not trying to be insulting.
edit on 18-3-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Don't worry about that, I agree with you and never found your post insulting at all, merely playing fair and nice

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey, guys. My friend can't get an account on here because his dad is a bit strict on what websites he joins (We're in highschool...), but I can give you his email address if you want more information about his dreams/experiences. I'm not saying any of them mean anything but they are interesting.

So let me know and I'll PM you his email address (You can do that on this site, right?)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Oh lots of people have dreamt about the japan disaster along with me. It's very strange but it seems like everybody has had that prophetic dream.

new topics

top topics

join