It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Angular Gravitational Lift Exoskeleton (EAGLE) Suit [Self-constructed theory]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Theory 1 - Extra Angular Gravitational Lift Exoskeleton (EAGLE) Suit

Is it possible to allow for a boot (cannot display schematics) that has a new style modeled spring that is sensitive to pressure in a metal encasing that has a number of different joints to allow for more stabilization, decreased impact pressure, and increased lift both vertically and horizontally be able to be made? So let's say that in the metal leg encasings were made to fit from your waist to your legs and at the knees there was a round pressure release valve that every time you jumped from a higher area and landed from your knees the pressure from you going down at said impact would allow for air to release at a certain amount to allow for a more comfortable drop. And let's also say that when you apply a certain amount of pressure to the sole of the encasing and had a certain amount of pressure on it (Anywhere from 0 POP - 100 POP [Points of Pressure [New measure]]) and the higher you went on the POP measure the more allow pressure from the new spring would spring back out and cause you to jump higher and even get up to a higher part of a building. Also, when running this spring would allow for a faster way to get your feet forward.

End Theory 1

Theory 2 - Anti-Gravity Boosters (Continuation of Theory 1)

So let's say you have the same EAGLES (Extra Angular Gravitational Lift Exoskeleton Suit) but on the very bottom of it there are magnets that activate at a certain POP (Points of Pressure) and right after the spring releases there is a turning on (or off) of magnets that allow the user to be less afflicted with their weight. Would this EMC (Electro-Magnetic Charge) do anything for the user and/or cause a distortion in the EMF (Electro-Magnetic Fields). I am experimenting with certain properties and it seems like if you have certain amounts of EMCs you can allow for objects to be boosted or in reality be in a counter gravitational state.

End Theory 2

Theory 3 - EAGLE Suit with magnetic metal exospine

My third theory is that if you add a magnetic metal spine instead of a pure metal spine to a exoskeleton that will allow the user to engage into the Earth's magnetics and cause less likely loss of balance and a possibly 1-?% increase in grounding towards the Earth. If the magnets were close to the spine and the metal was encasing it around, but the magnets still touched different parts of your back, would that with Theory 2 work hand in hand?

Those are my 3 theories for now. I'd like to see your thoughts on it. I'll draw up a schematic after I peruse over Tesla's theories and combine them with mine.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ApostleTriad

Wow

Stunning!

Isn't it past your bedtime?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Erm. I'm 18 and it's 6:10pm, so no it is not past my bedtime. I have no set "bedtime". Also, if you were being sarcastic, I'd like for you to not act in such a manner. So please, don't act demeaning, condescending, or sarcastic in this thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If your falling to earth I don't know how magnets are going to slow your descent. They would need an opposite pole that is fixed to something, opposite of you, to slow your fall and even then it would have to be gradual so as not to be more like hitting an invisible floor.

Edit: Okay I think I misunderstood you. Your not talking about a free fall environment are you?
edit on 17-3-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

No I'm talking about a suit made for Earth. Instead of magnets, I'm thinking an Electro-Magnetic generator to allow for multi-uses and be solely powered by the plasma in the air.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Not being a physicist or engineer, I have to admit that your theories are outside my experience. May I offer a few uneducated thoughts?

In Theory 1 you begin with a jump into the air, then down on the springs that would push you back up from the ground. It seems you would lose some of the energy from your jump through the pressure release system that makes your landing softer. If you didn't go back straight up, you would lose some height as the energy was propelling you forward and only some energy would be left to push you back up. Finally (in my opinion) there is some inevitable loss of energy in any system. If you put one unit of energy into a system and it gives back more than one unit, (which it would have to do if you're going higher each jump) you've got a perpetual motion machine. Very impressive.

I'm not convinced by your other theories, but I may not understand them.

Oh, by the way, better develop a thicker skin. I hate to say it, but even the most gentle of people here will be attacked or insulted at some point.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The EMF needed to cause you to be "relieved" of even a few grams of your body weight, would be so large it could never be incorporated into the suit.
MRI's create a very powerful field, but they don't levitate. Neither do the patients getting scanned. I have seen frogs floating in a magnetic field, but they only weigh a few grams.
Theory 1 has the best chance of working, Keep in mind even it will be very heavy, without all the windings to create the magnetic field.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Thanks for your insight, but in my schematics I have with my partner, we've conceived a plasma pack that would inhale air to generate plasma, which would in turn power the suit. The pressure applied to the bottom of the suit would most likely conflict with the Electro-Magnetic generator inside the pack as well that I'm devising. It would cause you to most likely be a 1 energy / 0.5 energy intake/outtake with the springs. If yo had the EMG in it though, it would, in theory, degravitize you to the Earth a certain percent, allowing you to reach greater heights with the cost of less energy.

Also, I do like giving people a nice reminder to be kind.

As Plato says - "Be kind, for everyone you know is fighting a hard fight"

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Have you built any of the components of this to test it?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEasterBunny

That could be true as well. I am looking into how Theory 1 would comply and how the EMF generator would be compiled into the suit. I was thinking a spinning heavy magnet in the bottoms of the feet that spin and allow for a gravitational pull or push. I'll get back to you on the EMFG

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEasterBunny

I am in the works of getting a $10,000 business grant together to invest into a few components. I want to do the Plasma Generator first.

top topics

join