It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost time to see the super moon on March 19!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
we all now that the moon is going to be at its closest point to earth since almost 18 years ago. www.youtube.com...
This video above will tell you what will happen. there video will give you the 100% truth so you won't be worried whoever thinks something bad is going to happen on March 19. just watch the video and get ready to see the super moon!

edit on 17-3-2011 by alex1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
As soon as I saw the word, "NASA" I knew it was going to be a LIE !!! and I was 100% sure when I heard him say,"There is nothing to worry about"....Seems I've heard this many times from Corporations and governments.....
edit on 17-3-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
nasa is a helpful resource.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the post! I think its wonderful. I remember when I was very young seeing the moon rising through the trees as my family traveled back from visiting an aunt and uncle. I was so entranced to see the moon larger than the trees! The light was so bright, and it was as if the moon was about to collide with the pasture we were passing. It was an important moment in my youth. I was maybe 4 years old and had decided at that moment that the starry vaults and moon would be my imaginary playground...and nothing has changed since then!
And as for the hack on NASA, meh. whatever.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
your welcome. it's awesome to see an illusion that the moon can be seen close to earth.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
As soon as I saw the word, "NASA" I knew it was going to be a LIE !!! and I was 100% sure when I heard him say,"There is nothing to worry about"....Seems I've heard this many times from Corporations and governments.....
edit on 17-3-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

What do you expect?
It occurs every 18 years or so. Nothing to see here.
Few people will notice a difference in size, it's only 14% bigger in size then in apogee.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
but i think nothing bad is going to happen.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It is always scary when they say....
There is nothing to worry about

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
there is only one way to find out. we just have to wait till march 19.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
dont know if anybody can shed any light on this but do you know the best time to view it in the uk? i am going to be working nights. i am working both friday and saturday night so if its an early morning thing i dont mind so much.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
cool. i was born in the uk. find a place where you can see the moon really good. the best time to see it is at night.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

Really from anytime as the moon rises in the East at roughly 7pm UK time until sunrise where it sets in the west. At about this time it should be in the south.
As long as there is no clouds you should see it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by alex1
cool. i was born in the uk. find a place where you can see the moon really good. the best time to see it is at night.

sorry but that made me laugh

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
haha. thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by alex1

Helpful but I must accord to a comment above liar and it's hell true. I can't proove it as if I could there would be black SUV's searching for me but they are not saying everything to keep the masses mind quiet. That is fact.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'm in New Zealand I just hope its a clear night tonight!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm a nurse in a state psychiatric hospital. I've noticed most behavior changes occur on the new moon instead of a full moon. It's strange because the good patients will behave badly and the bad ones will either be good or worse; neither will be the 'norm'. On the other hand, I am sooooo glad I'm off this weekend. Can't wait to hear how everyone behaved.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yup .. we've got it all planned for 19th ... cameras .. vid cams .. and ofcourse mary jane ..

Last night already .. the moon's silver light was so bright ... I had to look outside to see if lights were on next door's porch ...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Its the secret order religious ceremonials that will be conducted is the real issue.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pintobean
I'm a nurse in a state psychiatric hospital. I've noticed most behavior changes occur on the new moon instead of a full moon. It's strange because the good patients will behave badly and the bad ones will either be good or worse; neither will be the 'norm'. On the other hand, I am sooooo glad I'm off this weekend. Can't wait to hear how everyone behaved.

As long as we don't wake up from trash cans in the morning .. we should be ok ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join