It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wako Tower Time (Illuminati Card) suggesting "3/11" and approx UTC time of quake??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I dont want to dilute the fantastic thread on the Wako Tower, Tokyo "Combined Disasters" Illuminati Card (which I enthusiastically flagged early on) but I dont want a discussion on the time on the clock to get lost in the many pages of posts either (hence starting a tangential thread). Some people think the time is 11:11 but it is hard to distinguish the big hand from the little...I see "3" and "11" and the earthquake did take place (starting the combined disasters) on March 11 (3/11) or 11 March (11/3). The hour hand cant be directly on the "3" unless the minute hand is straight up on the "12". In my interpretation the clock is telling us "3/11" with a second message aiming at 2:55 (5 to 3). The exact time of the earthquake was 02:45 UTC but the surge to a new high (above the earlier spike) on HAAAP took place at approx 02:55 UTC (and carried over but the tectonic plate failed early.....at 02:45). Thoughts??

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Some people think the time is 11:11 but it is hard to distinguish the big hand from the little...I see "3" and "11" and the earthquake did take place (starting the combined disasters) on March 11 (3/11) or 11 March (11/3).
Yeah, you're completely correct. And lets just clarify right now, that most of the world uses the 11/3/11 format whilst the US (and I think a few others) use the 3/11/11 format. It is hard to tell which is the hour hand and which is the minute hand. But IMO, that hand is NEAR the 3, but it's clearly above it, not pointing to the 3. It is actually meant to be 11:11 IMO.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

11/11 certainly has numerological properties and something probably will happen on 11/11/11 but the quake did hit Japan on 3/11 us civilian or 11/3 (11 March) military or european protocol. Remember the clock hand cant be directly on the "3" unless the minute hand is on "12"....perhaps a double or even triple entendre.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
very interesting when you consider that "3" "11" and"1" are all masonic numbers.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkk

And very interesting that the earthquake hit on 3/11 ( or 11 March '11) and that the card game is about 16 yrs old. March is also named after Mars, the Roman God of War, and if this was "planned" then it is a "war" vs humanity!

edit on 18-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

And the card game is called the illuminati card game and the earthquake was probably caused by the illuminati.

top topics

join