It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear-inducing radiation HOAX Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me that someone would spend time simply trying to drive FEAR in an already bad situation. This video is a HOAX! He points to weather maps and Radiation Network.com, doesn't get close on the numbers, and says they're far higher numbers than they actually are

The first website he refers to, when he says the radiation numbers are 200+ in Bakersfield, is Radiation Network and that site doesn't even have a geiger reader near Bakersfield! He then points out all the other cities on the map saying various things when if you look at the map the numbers are very low, well within safe range, and what they've been for the last several days. Five to 60 is normal range, 130 is "Alert"... the numbers on his map are in normal range.

The second site when he refers to the cloud of radiation, is simply Intellicast weather website.

I seriously wanna punch this guy in the head for creating lies and more fear - he needs some serious medication!

edit on 17-3-2011 by Thermo Klein because: fixed video

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
the web page is just a sample age does not have real numbers for you have to join in fact, form this www.radiationnetwork.com...

if you become an active participant in this network (instead of just a passive viewer of this website), the GeigerGraph software that you use will incorporate the same Radiation Map as above, but your map will be fully interactive, with zoom capabilities, descriptions of Nuclear Sites and Monitoring Stations, additional Map Layers, including Counties, Airports, Roads, Railroads, Lakes and Rivers, and even the capability to download City Streets for your county. Plus, in keeping with the elements of a true Network, the GeigerGraph software has its own Chat forum.
and i am not because you have to buy the equ to join. the is no real time monitoring any more not for a long time only the NRC and GOV does it
edit on 17-3-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Radiation Network - without membership (just click and view) updates every three minutes; I've been watching for the last three days.

Those things you quote are better, more interactive aspects of the site apparently that can be paid for, although I never saw that option specifically.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
He mentioned Missouri well I am in Missouri. I hope this guy is wrong.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
He mentioned Missouri well I am in Missouri. I hope this guy is wrong.

I PROMISE he is lying... he is pointing to the number "8" saying it's 220... this is without doubt a hoax.

new topics

top topics

join