It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of the Illuminati cards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Since there is some of the unbelivable coincidences on these cards...there are all of them...i guess...
Maybe some of them contain something explainable?

Illuminati cards
edit on 17-3-2011 by borutp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
OP, the numerology of the recent Japan quake also appears to be very "coincidental". Thanks for the link, S/F.

Japan earth-quake & tsunami hits on Madrid Train Bombings of March 11 2004 7th anniversary and 911 days after September 11 2008

www.911truth.ch...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't call this a prophecy but, the fast food card did come true with the Taco Bell ordeal.
There was a lot of uproar over their taco meat mix and now it seems people completely forgot about it
and went back to eating it, maybe? The exposed card, to me, corresponds with Wikileaks and all of the cables being put out on the net. Great find, OP.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
One thing I have noticed about these Illuminati cards is that every card references something that has happened, or something that is occurring or present in our everyday lives. It's scary that people claim these cards have predicted certain events. If you take a look at some of the cards you will see that there's some disasters that haven't yet happened. The even scarier part is, with the accuracy of these cards, they are bound to happen!

I'm no expert on these cards but I see a familiar pattern here. I'm not going to preach that these cards prophetic in any way, I just think people should understand their is a strange connection here, and that we should do more research on them.

In my opinion, I feel as if the people who made these cards know more than we think they know. Did they have access to time travel???? Were they told by the Illuminati to make these cards for their own pleasure? Who knows!
These are all good questions we must ask ourselves.

I challenge, you, ATS, to look at each and every card and see if what we can find!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
ive just been looking through these cards, they are abit creepy, who knows the falling clock tower grabs my attention, so does the alien invasion..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ya... it would be cool to have all of those cards. I think theres 409 total.
I found some nice new ones here-
shop.ebay.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The Xanadu card looks different than the original and the "Conspiracy Theorists" looks a lot like Glenn Beck. Are we sure that these arent a newer version? IF this set is original then we need to take a look at Glenn Beck also.....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Werent there originally 375 cards and now (latest edition?) there are over 400 cards (hence the new "glenn beck" and "charlie sheen" cards I am guessing)?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
From things I have observed they have everything right in the open why? because it will just be a natural thing and mostly ignored.

I believe it has always been this way and always will be unless we wake a wee bit faster.

I think we need to follow these cards and come up with an agenda of our own, we the people of the world and let them know we know.

The Tape Runs Out card is the ELE card as I see it. I looked at the location of the split they have there and from what I was shown either it or I am a wee bit off and I think it might be them.

As I sit here my thinking is this.

They are showing the split (from what I know to lesson this event "they" our family from the sky0 is attempting to change this so it is not total extinction.

I was shown and told of events to look for and they have been coming to light.

I believe one thing they (our Alien family) needs to do is reposition the Planet SLOWLY so we the people can handle and survive this coming event. With each large quake, Tsumani we have to keep a check on how far everything moves. The split in that card needs to move over toward the Ridge.

Can anyone with the movements of the last few large quakes show which way things are moving.

I need to see if things are moving in the right position from the card.

I know this sounds crazy but we need to keep an eye on all this. We need to watch for areas where new quakes appear that is not normal and map if possible new fissures opening.

The Japan event will pass and it will put the Illuminati in a position for their next move as I see it. Time is ticking before the next event everyone needs to observe the animals etc.

If we are aware we can survive and we can help others survive.

Sorry to write this but whoever thinks I might be fearmongering is wrong all I can ask is for people to observe and prepare.

If I notice anything I will post we still have time for all events to come to fruition.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Look at the Population Reduction card, then have a look at the latest Guinness Advert

More details here www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I hauled this old thread out, because I have been thinking about one of my fave topics here on ATS, the Illuminati cards. I have not heard anything about whats going on with them, in some time. Any expert know if new card prophecies are surfacing? These cards are so uncanny. I keep having this creepy intuitive feeling of calm before some global storm, like when the Fukashima disaster first broke. Anyone else? Thats all!

new topics

top topics

join