It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans dont vote for jews?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
On the topic "Why there has never been a jewish president" some people argue americans wouldnt vote for one. However there are many jews in congress, jewish senators etc. Jews are only about 2% of the American population, yet their percentage in the venues of power in washington is much higher.

So Americans DO vote jewish candidates into power. Or am I mistaken?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Jews are only about 2% of the American population, yet their percentage in the venues of power in washington is much higher.

You answered your own question: yes, Americans vote them into political positions.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

There are sources available that tend to disagree with the notion that there has never been a Jewish President .

A moderate amount of research will surely convince you that assumption is false .

Here is an article to get your attention . You might read the entire page also , and not just the first post . Interesting , no ?

And , everyone keep in mind that I did not write any of those posts , so don't start flaming me over some of the words or opinions contained therein .

forum.davidicke.com...

And for all of you Icke bashers , he is not the author of any of those posts .

I found the article on Lincoln to be very fascinating , to say the least .
edit on 17-3-2011 by ReRun because: eta

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
On the topic "Why there has never been a jewish president" some people argue americans wouldnt vote for one. However there are many jews in congress, jewish senators etc. Jews are only about 2% of the American population, yet their percentage in the venues of power in washington is much higher.

So Americans DO vote jewish candidates into power. Or am I mistaken?

Yeah,that pretty much sums it up.I think that the average person would be quite surprised to see just how many of the aformentioned entities are Jews.It's staggering.

new topics

top topics

join