It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans dont vote for jews?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
On the topic "Why there has never been a jewish president" some people argue americans wouldnt vote for one. However there are many jews in congress, jewish senators etc. Jews are only about 2% of the American population, yet their percentage in the venues of power in washington is much higher.

So Americans DO vote jewish candidates into power. Or am I mistaken?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Jews are only about 2% of the American population, yet their percentage in the venues of power in washington is much higher.

You answered your own question: yes, Americans vote them into political positions.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

There are sources available that tend to disagree with the notion that there has never been a Jewish President .

A moderate amount of research will surely convince you that assumption is false .

Here is an article to get your attention . You might read the entire page also , and not just the first post . Interesting , no ?

And , everyone keep in mind that I did not write any of those posts , so don't start flaming me over some of the words or opinions contained therein .

forum.davidicke.com...

And for all of you Icke bashers , he is not the author of any of those posts .

I found the article on Lincoln to be very fascinating , to say the least .
edit on 17-3-2011 by ReRun because: eta

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
On the topic "Why there has never been a jewish president" some people argue americans wouldnt vote for one. However there are many jews in congress, jewish senators etc. Jews are only about 2% of the American population, yet their percentage in the venues of power in washington is much higher.

So Americans DO vote jewish candidates into power. Or am I mistaken?

Yeah,that pretty much sums it up.I think that the average person would be quite surprised to see just how many of the aformentioned entities are Jews.It's staggering.

new topics

join