It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY TIMES Radioactive Plume forcast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Look at the Arbitray units for gods sake. The blue and green touching the US are at projected levels of 10,000 - 100,000 times LESS than that at the release point.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
A few key words that idiot alarmists might find useful to salvage their reputations on ATS:

CONTEXT and SCALE !!!

You guys are a bit off your rocker.

It will disperse, and slowly, slightly contaminate a very wide area. It won't cause the soil to be much more damaged than it already is.

Chill out, fools!
edit on 17-3-2011 by unityemissions because: then is not than

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMind
Look at the Arbitray units for gods sake. The blue and green touching the US are at projected levels of 10,000 - 100,000 times LESS than that at the release point.

You can knock a whole bunch of zeros off those numbers and replace LESS with MORE once those exposed piles start burning.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by UltraMind

You can knock a whole bunch of zeros off those numbers and replace LESS with MORE once those exposed piles start burning.

So what does that mean in terms of health problems for people on the west coast?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Unity

Forgive me if I remain a bit cynical. Also, my fears are not at all for myself. I want nothing and am trying to protect those that I love. So, while I don't know for sure if I'm included in the," chill out "statement ? I'm not exactly
an educated man on any of this. So my attempt, at some humor as a cynic, I hope is understandable. Considering
the wrong advice here is not an option. So excuse me, while I try to keep it together here, however I can. If you can find the mercy?

edit on 17-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

The risks are higher than what has been reported. That is about all that can be said at the moment.
US authorizes evacuating all US citizens from Japan today and the flight paths had to be coordinated to stay out of the radioactive clouds.
If that radioactivity was so harmless in the skies right now, why reroute commercial airliners?

U.S. Authorizes First Evacuations of Americans From Japan Over Fears of Nuclear Crisis

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join