It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ILLUMINATI CARD GAME- View the Complete Collection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I know that there is already a thread discussing this- however, I found a Facebook page dedicated to the game, with photos of all of the cards in CLEAR, legible detail.
I posted this link in that thread, but seeing as it's such a hot one right now, didn't want this link to get tossed by the wayside.
Mods feel free to move if necessary

COMPLETE ILLUMINATI CARD GAME PHOTOS

HAVE AT IT KIDDOS

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Talk about a creepy sinister game.

Some of those cards are unhealthy for the conspiratorial mind.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
OMG can you see all the hidden Illuminati and Masonic symbols in there, it is like watching a lady gaga video.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ya... it would be cool to have a complete set of those cards. I think theres 409 total.
I found some nice new ones here-
shop.ebay.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Thank you for the link to the photos. There are a few observations I like to make. I hope someone considers opening a thread on "Interpretation".

I don't know the history of who created these cards. What I do perceive is someone who is spiritual, psychic, and prophetic. Profoundly intellectual. There are other perceptions but it feels best to leave it.

If your orientationn is to pray - PRAY before interpreting these cards. I feel strongly that they are Divination Cards. The energy I percieve is "ouiji" like in their divination powers and I perceive that they have the potential to be (psychic/spiritual) toxic to someone who is empathic, sensitive, etc. I mention this not to induce the energies of fear - I feel the power in the symbology and words, and I perceive these powers to have the capability to "turn" on you if you leave a humble, prayer focused state or focus their diviining powers towards forces of darkness - evil.

When divining I have found it helpful to trust first impressions when I first perceive/look at a card. Write it down. Look again, let your eyes focus where they will. There are many levels of visual and spiritual perception to each card.

I perceive that some of the cards are like a "coyote" cards - the trickster energy is at play. If you don't feel anything about certain cards, leave them until another time.

Some thoughts on interpretation of the symbols:

Certain symbols manifest their meaning depending on the perceivers time/space perceptual orientation.

Certain symbols meanings are revealed in a particular time/space continum. It seems like time needs to be in a particular place in the time/space continum for the symbology to be apparent. For instance: "Italy" - Berlesconi - sex scandle at first glance. "Hallucinations" takes on a whole new meaning with what we are learning about HAARP and Remote Viewing.

Count everything. Everything is on each card for a reason. Numbers, words, "things like trees...etc."

That's all that is coming to me for now. I am feeling very tired from my engaging with the symbols. Watch out - they are insiduosly fascinating. Sorry for the spelling mistakes.

Thank you again for the limk - thank you God's 5th Column for the way that the photos are displayed and ordered, helpful with ease of access interpretation.

Blessed.
1PlanetarySister

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I just puchased the game new (un-opened) off Amazon, plus the Bavarian fire drill expansion pack. Should have it in a few weeks.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/728cbf699004.jpg[/atsimg]

Saw this on /x/, anon linked it with obama and the aug 2nd default.
There is something about this game. Not bad, but good. They say, look at whats going on, it's all a game.

I did a search for illuminati card game threads, incase anyone wonders why this is necro'd from april.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
"Paranoids: The Paranoids give your whole Power Structure a +2 to defend against any attack or Assassination (but not against disasters). They're the only ones, except for the Secret Masters themselves, who really understand what is going on..."

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hastur

I did a search for illuminati card game threads, incase anyone wonders why this is necro'd from april.

Glad you did, Ive never seen even close to the whole set

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PlanetarySister

They appear to me very much like Tarot cards. Those things are not to be messed with. When I was younger (much) I was 'playing' with Tarots trying to divinate. I'd shuffle and layout. They gave me an answer I didn't like. So I got mad and asked and shuffled again thouroughly. Nearly the ---same--- spread, only even a bit more negative. I did the same thing again. It was a battle of wills. Nearly the exact ---same--- spread again. and even more negative, as if the deck was getting ticked off at me. Then later, when the predicted negative event really happened, it was very stinging and spanking. NEVER eff around with this kind of stuff, It has a mind of It's own.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
And so, yes, with these Illuminati cards, that is good advice, to pray and try to be spiritually protected, there is no telling what kind and level of spiritual work and influence went into creating these things.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have hosted or participated in about 100 illuminati games since the 80's
going through multiple editions and expansion, while retaining a special
place in my heart for the original. But nostalgia aside here is how
to run a successful and fun illuminati card game.

Gather a group of players who already have a strong grasp of their own sense of fun and imagination.
this ingredient is free but rare.
Remember to have frequent breaks for munchies and so different players can wander off into different
parts of the house to form temporary alliances.
At the conclusion of the game when a clear winner is determined clean up all the pieces and discuss with the players at what point did they "know" who was going to win, and what were their clues.

It's a consciousness raising game and a lot of fun.
It also serves the purpose of debriefing each other over the effects of symbolism in media.

David Grouchy
edit on 29-7-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
illuminati card with flat earther. really flat earth does exists?
edit on 26-9-2011 by 88galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I had --just-- resurfaced an Illuminati card thread. Right after I posted, I saw this thread. Is this a psychic coincidence? People thinking about this topic at the same time?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Just a coincidence.
Nothing to see here people
Move along

Move along

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

.....;-)
I Am