It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnson's Head Found!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It appears that Johnson's head has been found in Saudi Arabia. He was the Lockheed engineer decapitated by militants...

Here's a link:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Personally, I'd rather not know. What's this obsession some of us have over these decapitations? Someone yesterday posted a complaint that no one had covered the story of the most recent decapitation, and they were looking for the video.
Is there something I'm not getting?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well, I'm focused more on the fact that now at least the family has something they can bury, cremate, etc. to help with the closure...

I'm also focused more on the capture, and killing of some of those responsible, which will lead to more arrests, than I am the decapitation itself.

For me, this is rather more personal, as I used to live in the Lockheed compound in Riyadh.....

[edit on 21-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Finally, someone who feels the same way I do. So many others are searching for a gruesome video to show their friends, or perhaps to satisfy their sadistic needs

While I can't say I am focused on the killing of those responsible (turn the other cheek?), I do agree that they need to be captured and punished.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Why were those barbaric savages keeping if the freezer for? A trophy? Those are the sadistic beasts we are having to deal with.

By the way...how many decapitations were there on a regular basis before the war started? Anyone know?

new topics

top topics

join