It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse, he was seen and now his wrath begins?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Usually I am not the type of person to dive into such types of conspiracy theories as this but I just could not sit back and not discuss it here. On February 2, 2011 a member TeddiRevolution posted a thought provoking thread titled Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

Well from the events which have occurred so far, less than 50 days after that event occurred we are witnessing horrible death in Japan from a catastrophic earthquake and a tsunami. This has led to the (possible) meltdown of 3 nuclear reactors and a fourth one now reportedly ablaze.

The media claims this is bad but not truly life threatening to many, downplaying it maybe? For if they are downplaying it or outright lying this could kill a vast amount of Japanese citizens who lie in the path of potential nuclear fallout with clouds of radiation poisoning the people.

Let me remind everyone about the Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse also known as the Pale Horse:

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come and see!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hell was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.” – Revelation 6:7-8

This could only be the beginning of horrible events to occur across our world culminating in mass death. Whether this mass death occurs through economic catastrophe and hunger/chaos, civil uprisings, government murderous oppression, nuclear fallout, natural disasters, or war, it looks like the time is ripe for the world to experience the Pale Horseman and its rage.
edit on 3/15/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
'Wrath'?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LS650
'Wrath'?

Haha thanks for that. I corrected it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Why not check the holy books for your answer?
It is quite tragic what is happening in Japan & it is a natural phenomenon.

Earthquakes DO HAPPEN
Tsunamis DO HAPPEN
whether they are written in the bible or not.

If you & everyone is really so religious, please pray to your great god to help the people dying & suffering there.
That's where he is needed most, not to make prophecies seem true.

link   
Er..with all due respect.

Pretty sure the requirements for the seals to begin is not even close to being met yet.
The temple needs be rebuilt ect before you can start to worry about seals and all...

Just a thought, nice to keep prophesy in the order its given or else its just "coincidence"

I wouldn't be surprised if this is pre-birth-pain times, but again not the signs to say this yet : ) .

Side note, think this was posted on before...like a few days/ a weel ago.

Peace, and keep that candle a burnin'

link   
I think you should read that thread again... The "horseman" turns out to be nothing more than a reflection of the fire...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I make no comment on whether the current events really are the beginning of the "fourth horseman".

But if they are, Revelation appears to indicate that some sort of recovery would follow, and that the Beast would rise to power during that period.
I've suggested the theory that the Beast would rise to power on the strength of being able to take the lead during the recovery.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Well, since I always say that anything is possible, then sure, maybe it's possible.

But also, since I view the Book of Revelation as incoherent ramblings of an aging madman who was angry at Rome, and most probably wrote the whole book about what he wished would happen to Romans - it's also highly unlikely.

Also, optical illusion.

Khar

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The reason why we have Prophecy is for proof of God's existence. Man so easily forgets the invisible.

This year will be the year of wrath indeed. When it is all said and done, Man will know that God is real and his Law is valid.

Take heed to the Prophecies of other tribes of men as well. The Hopi Prophecies, the Lakota, The Celts, The Nords, etc. This is the year to fulfill them all thus proving that God speaks to Man in his tongue, in his way.

No one is the "Chosen" people. We are all God's children and his Law is to love one another.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
The reason why we have Prophecy is for proof of God's existence. Man so easily forgets the invisible.

This year will be the year of wrath indeed. When it is all said and done, Man will know that God is real and his Law is valid.

Take heed to the Prophecies of other tribes of men as well. The Hopi Prophecies, the Lakota, The Celts, The Nords, etc. This is the year to fulfill them all thus proving that God speaks to Man in his tongue, in his way.

No one is the "Chosen" people. We are all God's children and his Law is to love one another.

With Love,

Your Brother

by saying this year will be the year of wrath u r actually helping to manifest exactly what ur imagining and saying so if it manifests like u said i hope ull take ur part of the responsibility
edit on 15-3-2011 by aboveATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I always thought it was a reflection on the window coming from inside, from a TV or a monitor... it looks exactly like footage of a guy riding away on a camel, from earlier footage. I do believe they are coming soon, that just isn't it...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboveATS
by saying this year will be the year of wrath u r actually helping to manifest exactly what ur imagining and saying so if it manifests like u said i hope ull take ur part of the responsibility
edit on 15-3-2011 by aboveATS because: (no reason given)

That is your belief and you are welcome to it. The created does not control the creator.

I am simply telling you what will happen, why it will happen, and where it is my place to do so, how it will happen.

This doesn't make me special in anyway. Anyone with eyes open to the iniquities we have allowed in this world will see that it is not only obvious that it will happen, but that it needs to happen.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have to ask, Im a little new posting and am not sure yet how to do it right.

So could someone please post the order of the prophesy in Revelation, its no good to quote a prophesy and only take one line of it as the whole text.

I believe in a higher power and all but it urks me when people miss quote ancient texts and prophesy.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Conspiracy for worldwide genocide? sure. Do something about it? hahah, yeahright. We're all gonna get it when we least expect it, maybe, maybe not, who knows or cares? Me no think anyone here is of the "hero-type". heh.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but that is just a reflection off the glass that the camera is looking out of. Appears to be a television behind the camera man.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Media is powerful.

But assuming knowledge, to glorify mankind, instead of being mindful with praise to the Heavenly Creator, is truly damnation.

The differences between good and evil are truly universal.

If one were to wonder ever of man's fate and his relationship with our Creator, one must know that which is man, was created in God's image or likeness. To agree, the universe, the stars, and the heavens, were made by the works of God's hands, and all one would need to do is "look-up" and realize a confirmation.

By the same branch, mankind, being made in God's image, is aspired to be a most-excellent builder. To assume mankind can ever build as perfectly, would be folly. And failure.

Yet, this is not the point.

Being yet a more-excellent endeavor, would be to glorify Him that had already built it? Man can write and man can be inspired to write, but none-only than God, is the Word which speaks and sees. No matter the literal translation truth always prevails, whether it be sublime or literal, and both, as parable.

All mentions of the search-term of "Earthquake" listed in the King James Bible:

1. Revelation 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

2. Revelation 8:5
And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

3. Revelation 11:13
And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

4. Revelation 11:19
And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

5. Revelation 16:18
And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

The most-strikingly events to note, on the above testimony of which is written, are Revelations 11:13 and 11:19, being dates of the catastrophe in Japan, especially when the mention of "seven-thousand" slain. (12-13) and the upcoming "Super-Moon" due on the 19th, (11-19.)

Note: Shabbat (Sabbath) is observed from a few minutes before sunset on Friday evening until a few minutes after the appearance of three stars in the sky on Saturday night.

The decision whether to decide if this message is "Coincidental" or a "Take Heed and Hearken" is solely the domain of the individual. Certainly, the above is not written as parable, due to the fact that the Word speaks-out, and sees very plainly?

Personally, the above must be "horrible" to the reader, but there-in signifies man's true and innate purposeful journey. For the truth.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I hate to harp, but I will.

If you take the order in which the prophesy in Revelations (or any other) and jumble up the times and order in which they are supposed to transpire then any combination of events can be used.....lame.

It would be nice if folks of faith educated themselves a little bit more about the subject matertial from which thier beliefs spring....might sort out alot of confusion.

Again my main point....I haven't heard of the temple being built, desecrated or any other such stuff to warrant "seals" and "trumpets"......

There are a great many other things that must happen to meet prophesy in the Bible, although we may be in a "birthing pains time" rumors or war ect....I am guessing time will tell on that one..

Latest thing to make the prophesy and be legit as far as I know is the reinstaement of Isreal as a nation....

Peace, and cheers!!

new topics

top topics

join