It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrian forecast map shows possible radioactivity EAST of Los Angeles by March 18 NO FEARMONGERING

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
MOX Fuel

Don't worry found it

I know what this stuff is. There was a leak in the UK from the Sellafield reprocessing plant that makes this stuff

Been there a few times!

Can anyone explain to me why the waste material is more dangerous and Enriched Uranium

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Here's a thread about the MOX fuel

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I keep trying, but people don't care. I feel like chicken little. Here in the Midwest, no one cares.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
This thread has become eerily quiet...
Maybe because
as someone eluded to,.. the earth is big,.and dissipation is vast.

Lets look at it this way,.
If someone farts in a small room,.. yeah you know it,.
But if it is done in,.. lets say a .. warehouse.. a big one,.
you most likely wont even notice it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by katfish

I am in the Mid-West as well ......SW MO..........I completely understand........

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Several models simulating a radioactive cloud over the Pacific............

Simulation of release from March 14 explosion at Fukushima Daiichi No. 3, Belgium Institute for Space Aeronomy, March 15

Simulation of release from March 14 explosion at Fukushima Daiichi No. 3, Belgium Institute for Space Aeronomy, March 16:

New simulation of the cloud of radioactive pollution in Japan, Institute for Space Aeronomy (Belgium), March 16, 2011:

March 16, 2011 - The IASB has released a new simulation of the dispersion of the cloud of radioactive pollution emitted by the explosion in Daiichi Building-3 nuclear power plant in Fukushima (Monday, 6:47 GMT). Cette simulation est l'une des premières à tenir compte du lessivage par les pluies que le nuage rencontre sur son chemin. This simulation is one of the first to take into account the leaching by rain as the cloud on the route. Il en résulte une diminution bien plus rapide de la concentration de particules polluantes. This results in a much faster decrease of the concentration of particulate pollutants. D'après ces prévisions (qui s'étendent à présent jusqu'à samedi), le nuage disparaitra avant d'atteindre les côtes américaines. Based on these projections (which extend up to this Saturday), the cloud will disappear before they reach U.S. shores.

This simulation is based on the hypothetical initial cloud between 0 and 1500 m altitude. Nous avons testé la sensibilité à cette hypothèse avec une autre simulation où le nuage initial monte jusqu'à 3000 m. We tested the sensitivity to this assumption with another simulation where the initial cloud rises up to 3000 m. Grâce au lessivage par les pluies, le résultat est sensiblement le même: le nuage de pollution radioactive disparait au-dessus de l'Océan Pacifique. Thanks to leaching by rainfall, the result is almost the same: the cloud of radioactive pollution disappears over the Pacific Ocean.

www.aeronomie.be...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Updating Information:

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Thank you JF for bringing sanity to this discussion. I live on the West Coast, south of San Diego by 2 hours and can not be threatened by any radioactivity from a Japan reactor period, read the plans of the reactor and what happens on full meltdown, breath. Let the Japanese spray the water on till the chain reactions end, sorry not to me scary but a little research will show you this terrible event is contained and the focus on food and water for the people of the area is important now.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

"research will show that this terrible event is contained":puz

Wow is all I can say at this point........

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Hey cloudsinthesky your youtube vid got changed to private

I've been keeping an eye on your thread and was really wanting to see that vid!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

Although the Youtube channel who put out that video "typically" shoots straightforward...........this one turns out to be false............Not sure if he jumped the gun based on his email stating that there were high detected readings.............I personally think he read his email concerning a "high detection", checked the Radiation Network and “assumed” possibly that it was a plume moving east and the detection readings were reading normal again………….That’s what I think anyway……..

Radiation Networks Message Concerning Bakersfield Ca

[/Bakersfield - Due to some confusing news coverage, a report and/or rumor circulated that one of the Monitoring Stations on our Network recorded a spike or reading of 222, or something like that (I don't know what unit of measurement was supposed to accompany that number.) Anyway, the story is false. This network has never operated a station in Bakersfield. Because of the sensitivity of the subject matter, i.e. potential radiation danger, we must caution ourselves to deal strictly in fact, and resist the rumor mill. To illustrate the point, I know for a fact that our Monitoring Station in Vancouver, BC just recorded a reading of 14 CPM in the last minute. That is a fact, not speculation, not rumor. If someone is claiming this or that, ask them to back it up.

ex]

<< 1   >>

join