It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cherynobyl times three (Anderson Cooper reports) containment vessle ruptures for hours un controlle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
i am just saying what ive heard rather then detail i would like to see us all on the same page IE thread

what could thid all mean ?
what do we do ?
how do we stay as safe as possible?
gov arbituary numbers?
edit on 15-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Dude, "Tranoble"? Really?

Second Line.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
whats tranoble?
are you talking about chernobyl?

edit to add:
do you have any links?
edit on 15-3-2011 by Ghandi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I really don't understand the OP. I think he or she might already be feeling the effects of the radiation.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I just watched Anderson Cooper on CNN and he is 65 Miles away from the reactors and since the USS George Washington detected radiation at 175M away near Tokyo, I am guessing Cooper and all his reporter friends are slowly being roasted by radiation.

Seriously, they need to have radiation stickers on their chest so we can watch them change colors as they report the news.

CNN get your reporters out of there, you stupid idiots. Anyone want to start a Anderson Cooper cancer pool? Geesh. GTFO!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Ive gotta say this op's thread has me a bit lost

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
um...ok...

a little more please...i've already wasted 3 minutes of my life thx to this......

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghandi

omg like my teenage niece spelling corectionsnow REALLY looking for the golden noodle?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Wow I didn't know Anderson was actually there. Egypt was one thing, but its just insane to be around radiation like that. What if he loses his white hair?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I was just saying the same thing... that his amazing always perfect hair will be a bit patchy when he gets back... star for you.

Cooper must think after all his hot spot reporting that he is immortal to the effects of the world. Perhaps Japan will be his kryptonite?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by Ghandi

omg like my teenage niece spelling corectionsnow REALLY looking for the golden noodle?

Every thread you have made since this disaster has been the same. Incoherent rambling nonsense.

GET TO THE POINT!

And I'm glad you calmed down from the RUN RUN RUN NOW!!! sentiment you originally started with.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
What was said, was that in a worse case scenerio it would be like Chernobyl x3, not that it will definately be.

Rather scarey thought and hope it doesn't get to that.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I know you say you saw this on CNN but..any word on something I can verify? News article? Video?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

thanks guide me

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

yep just glowing are u looking for a rise or just another error counter type spelling this this that u confuse me just run away and read some others o let me guess you were simply trying tooooooo.................................i know your type

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

do you look like your avatar lol if u need support or whatever im done with u people who spend their hours trying to prove things here like your gonna excel in life aca demic ablmaybe you should just leave if u hate on me u think i think your special for your words i hope noone else is that desperate for stars or a good pat on the back sorry you r so small in the head lol

SMR

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Watching him LIVE on CNN right now and he says they are fine and that they appear to be at a safe distance away from the plant.
At this point I am pretty sure he and his crew have taken Iodide pills.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lifespath420

i know i know lol bad on me i new it waas wrong but hada spell che3ck guess i shoulda bin more prepared for class does (BIN) bother you too.....?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

after TV today im sketchy to watch more its gonna be bad news bears short shorty

Be Well
Triple

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

wher am i lordy lordy where am i
i m glad i aint wity u o wise ONE

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join