It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning of Revelation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Aside from everything, what happened in Japan was terrible, and I will never forget and relieve my grief for what has happened.

Revelation 6:12 " watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood. " (depending on version)

So I'm sure as soon as this disaster occurred, many crack opened the bible. This verse stood out a lot to me. My beliefs in religion do not matter, nor should anyones, because this is a prophecy/prediction non the less.

I believe the Japanese Earthquake, Tsunami, and Nuclear disasters, could support this verse.

Evidence:

1. " ... the lamb broke upon the sixth seal"
Interpretation: "The lamb is a symbol of gentleness of character and patience under suffering. It signifies purity, meekness and sacrifice." www.houseofnames.com...

The lamb could symbolize the suffering, and the definite calm (gentleness) reaction of the Japanese compared to many other disaster events. There is hardly if any looting, killing, and violence that you would usually see in these situations. Sacrifice could also be inferred; the first to go, or the first victims.

2. "...and there was an earthquake"
I believe this one speaks for itself with a massive 9.0 magnitude earthquake devastating Japan.

3. "And the sun became dark as a black cloth"
For many that don't know, mass amounts of nuclear material can cause a 'Nuclear winter'

"Nuclear winter is a theoretical concept. In short, many scientists believe that a large scale nuclear war would change the global climate in great proportion. This is because such a war would likely catapult large amounts of soot and smoke (aerosal particles) into the Earth's stratosphere. Along with this, the ash and dust ( which could settle in the stratosphere for months or even years ) would likely travel by wind over a great distance to create a wall between the Earth and sun." secretsofsurvival.com...

In which could block the sun from reach earth for months, thus the sun becoming dark as a black cloth. Now, I'm not stating that there would be enough nuclear radiation to create the nuclear winter, but there is certainly a large nuclear threat, and with more dangers there could be a larger possibility.

4. "...and the moon became red as blood"
This one was a hard one to interpret, but I have came up with an idea.

I'm not sure if this is a credible source but still; "EARTHQUAKE UPDATE: DECEMBER 21, ONE DAY AFTER THE LUNAR ECLIPSE, 7.4 EARTHQUAKE HITS NEAR JAPAN!"
occultview.com...

Before the 9.0 there were many severe earthquakes in japan predicting the large one months before, including the 7.4. This is an interesting interpretation, but not very accurate.

What do you guys think? Do you have any other predictions/interpretations/evidence?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedoom

Ive seen dust and dirt block out the sun, it looks like a giant moon. The sun doesn't become blackened by dirt and soot in the atmosphere, it just gets softer. Only an eclipse of some sort would "black" out the sun. As for the red moon, we've seen one, there'll be another. It's not time yet, relax. It's coming but not quite yet. Soon, but not now. Keep watching though, it'll get worse. Yeah, it's a terrible earthquake and an utter tragedy, but that's not a big enough quake.
Peace and love!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I certainly think we are either in the end times or getting close. It's pretty easy to see with all of the global catastrophe's happening lately...i made a thread about this the other day...abovetopsecret.com

The lamb could symbolize the suffering, and the definite calm (gentleness) reaction of the Japanese compared to many other disaster events.

The lamb is a common reference to Jesus. The old testament the Jews commonly sacrificed lambs to represent Jesus's sacrifice on the cross (even though they didn't know it at the time).

Also Jesus is the only one who is worthy to remove the seals and read from the scroll.

Revelation 5:1-10 (Young's Literal Translation)

1And I saw upon the right hand of Him who is sitting upon the throne a scroll, written within and on the back, sealed with seven seals;

2and I saw a strong messenger crying with a great voice, `Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose the seals of it?'

3and no one was able in the heaven, nor upon the earth, nor under the earth, to open the scroll, nor to behold it.

4And I was weeping much, because no one was found worthy to open and to read the scroll, nor to behold it,

5and one of the elders saith to me, `Weep not; lo, overcome did the Lion, who is of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, to open the scroll, and to loose the seven seals of it;

6and I saw, and lo, in the midst of the throne, and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, a Lamb hath stood as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the Seven Spirits of God, which are sent to all the earth,

7and he came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who is sitting upon the throne.

8And when he took the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell before the Lamb, having each one harps and golden vials full of perfumes, which are the prayers of the saints,

9and they sing a new song, saying, `Worthy art thou to take the scroll, and to open the seals of it, because thou wast slain, and didst redeem us to God in thy blood, out of every tribe, and tongue, and people, and nation,...
edit on 14-3-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Of course Japan is the land of the "Rising Sun", and it is looking pretty dark over there. Unfortunately deciphering the figurative and symbolic meaning behind certain scripture all too often comes too late...
S+F

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
And we all know about The Moon thingy coming up in a few days...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Could you be more specific? haha. Not trying to be rude, I've just have never heard of it yet!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFuzzMonster

I was just referencing that those verses support the on going situation according to the revelation. Not warning the end is near.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

On March 19th, 2011 the moon will be closer to earth than ever before in recorded history. This accounts for the "red moon". I fear the tides will rise and cause much bloodshed, hence Red Moon.

top topics

join