It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New theory re: spam emails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
From an interview with Charles B. Horn in Fortean Times

Can you explain further how this Alien Contact takes place?

"The technology the Aliens have been using is simple and direct. It resembles "spam email". While we've been using [SETI], the Aliens have been using a far more straightfoward approach: an eye-grabbing email deploying the promise of highly charged sexual activity.... "

How did all this begin?

"Back in January 2003, I became aware that my email inbox was filling up with curious messages such as: "Panty Love: Upskirt Action!" and "FINGER LICKIN' GOOD! UUUMMMMM!". I was pretty dumbstruck, as you can imagine. Where did these messages come from? What could these calls for attention mean? Over the following months, I watched keenly as more and more arrived. It became apparent that there was a pattern emerging, and that pattern was informed by a deep sense of urgency. Eventually, the communications built up to a frenzied searing climax of imagery that I can best summarise with examples such as "Free Sick Anal XXX Sluts!!" and "Huge C**ks Ramming Tight T**ts!!!".

And what conclusion did you reach?

My first thought was: am I the only one receiving this information? I didn't dare confide in my friends and family for fear of ridicule. My relationship with my wife Cerise was under incredible strain, and I was also the subject of a pernicious fraud enquiry. The messages seemed to be so unique and personal that they appealed to my innermost fears and needs. Some offered to get me out of debt and a few even offered to increase my penis size overnight!

As this went on, I became tired and confused and elected to take a week off work to gather my full intellectual resources and try to bring them to bear on the problem. After a few days of rational, focused thought, the realisation dawned on me that these messages were from some kind of Alien Intelligence, which I chose to call THE SENDERS. I realised that THE SENDERS badly wanted to contact me; they had a purpose, and that purpose was to engage in some kind of breeding activity.

Everything fell into place. They had been probing my psyche - the very fundamentals of my sexual behaviour - and opening my mind to the concept of ever more bizzare couplings. they were conditioning me to comprehend the prospect of full-scale, hardcore Alien Sex. They were even seeking to radically alter the proportions of my body to deal with their Alien Orifices by altering my generative organ to resemble that of a donkey's. They were preparing me, seeking to win my trust."

In the rest of the article Horn goes on to relate that his contact with high levels of Alien email resulted in a consciousness raising event in his frontal cortex; that his wife has left him; and that he had to cut ties with his former business partner for spying on him with nanotechnology and using a "paranoia ray" for mind control.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Uhhh.. is there a LINK for this gem?

I would seriously like to read it (for the laugh factor, mind you.)

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Uhhh.. is there a LINK for this gem?

I would seriously like to read it (for the laugh factor, mind you.)

Not for the article as a whole. Sorry.

The interviewer has the two complete paragraphs I posted up on his website here: www.rawcut.co.uk...

I just found Mr. Horn's website, but it's unfortunately under construction. I'm gonna bookmark it and check back for sure.

www.charlesbhorn.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Uhhh.

Yeah.

It's a prank.

www.amcq.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Uhhh.

Yeah.

It's a prank.

www.amcq.co.uk...

Damn. Oh well, there are still a helluva lot of real crazy people out there to entertain me.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Biggie]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
please i don't think a super smart alien will make first contact throught spam emails. but that was a great laugh.

join