It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something emerge and fly away from first Tsunami waves...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
On this NHK video that shows right the first Tsunami waves that hit the Coast of Japan, something unusual emerge from the ocean and fly away above the waves. Go to 2:03 min. on the right corner on the bottom of the video. What is it?
A great flying fish?

Here some cropped images.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
YES!!! Around the 2:03 mark! Brilliant find! That is WEIRD!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for posting it!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Dolphin?
Shark?

Oh shoot, I forgot.. This is ATS:

WATER GATHERING UFO!!!!!
NORTH KOREAN SUB!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i saw this... i dont know what to make of this very big andf fast shark if you ask me how fast are the waves travelling?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry but i've watched that multiple times now and i can clearly see it doesnt emerge from the water. Probably a helicopter but i don't know for sure. It's almost in the middle of the screen at 2:00.
edit on 14-3-2011 by LetsBringIt because: (no reason given)

link   
Trippy! It seems too fast to be biological, and it is so crazy looking that I am left suspicious of cgi....again! But I don't know, tis definitely something strange if it is real.

spec
ETA: After watching it a bit after the 2:03 mark, I see a water droplet on the windshield around the same area, but I don't know why it looks black, and imo, it is too fast to be a helicopter.
edit on 14-3-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

link   
damn good catch!!! very wierd, maybe a big fish?

star and flag for you !!

be safe people

link   
it's a helicopter. you can barely see it above and to the left before it disappears in front of the dark water
edit on 14-3-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

link   
What ever it was, it was huge in relation to the coast and very fast moving! If that was a whale it was one specie I've never seen before!!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
After watching the video I think it is pretty clearly the reflection of the helicopter on the water. Obviously I could be very wrong but it seemed pretty obvious at the 2:03 mark.

Sorry Alaskan.. Think we were posting at around the same time.
edit on 14-3-2011 by GArnold because: Alaskan saw it was a helicopter before I did and deserves the credit.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
follow it's trajectory back.. it's not a reflection, it's the actual helicopter - it's just 'emerging' from the dark background of water, and it's a grainy youtube video so it's hard to see where it was/where it's coming from
edit on 14-3-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This footage has caused several threads already, if you play it very slow and watch carefully you will see it's got the shape of a helicopter, it's most likely a shadow, the speed of it, and height and lighting direction also all scream the same thing.

Good eye though

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Certainly a good find , well seen !! , now i don't know whether the camera is inside the helicopter or is it mounted on the underside, but a couple of seconds running up to the bit that you have pointed out there seems to be what looks like something that resembles water droplets , so i would be inclined to say that until we know where the camera was i would say that it could be a water molecule that is being blown across the lens.

by the time i had written this post there was another post including the same point (double post not intended)
edit on 14-3-2011 by 1972ian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Great eye, but its more likely just an illusion of the light off the water, or maybe a capsized house.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wait.... Wait....Wait....!!!

That is Weird! Really!

That Object emerge at 1:55 and hover above the waves!!!

Here

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetsBringIt
I'm sorry but i've watched that multiple times now and i can clearly see it doesnt emerge from the water. Probably a helicopter but i don't know for sure. It's almost in the middle of the screen at 2:00.

That was no helicopter - WAY too fast - and my examination suggests something DID emerge from the water.

Seriously, that looked like nothing I have seen before - well, except in UFO films...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You know I watched this video below last night and I can't help but wonder if they are related. If you are a you tube follower you may know the name Madmod72. If not , doesnt matter, but he broke this down. It just looks like it is from a different angle. What do you think? Take a minuete to get past his intro but worth the watch to see.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Nice find and wierd in deed. Im not so sure I go with the helicopter theory only because it seems as if it actually disturbs the water when it passes over that second wave, The video is a bit to grainy to decipher with the naked eye.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I really don't know what is that object, but surely it is not a fish or an elicopter!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. I saw this vodeo yesterday somewhere, maybe AOL. There were other videos filmed at altitude that just about showed helicopters, but I don't think this is one, and I don't think it is an aircraft shadow either, but it's hard to tell with the poor quality. It looks to me mostly like a dirty water droplet smearing across the windscreen as the helicopter doing the filming turns, and then the droplet loses adhesion and breaks up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join