It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Japan Tsunami Attack fits in with Emergency Phone Number List

page: 4
5
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Like I said, correlating events with a numbering system doesn't have any meaning by itself. Unless you can show that there is causation (i.e., someone is causing these events, through these means, to happen on these dates), then it's just a list of events and numbers.

I bet if you tried to map the dates of disasters to prominent political figures' social security numbers (assuming you had access to them), you'd find just as many correlations. Doesn't mean anything.




posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
11 is the gateway, the pillars into a new phase.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The Tokyo stock exchange just dove another 600 points at the open down to 9000. The investors must see some long term financial fallout.

e.nikkei.com...

Someone take a snapshot if it closes at 9110.


edit on 14-3-2011 by Bordon81 because: Attacking Grays



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
I wasn't expecting to need to post this, that's my fault, so for anyone who isn't aware of common emergency phone numbers here's a useful link en.wikipedia.org...


You quoted a site that contradicts what you are saying. Please source where 311 is Japan's emergency number.
Thanks!



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
September 11 = 9+1+1= 11 Terror attack
December 26 = 1+2+2+6 = 11 Indonesia Tsunami
March 11 2004= 3+1+1+2+4=11 Madrid Bombing
march 11 2011= 3+1+1+2+1+1=9 Japan Tsunami
Alleged birth of Christ = September 11 9+1+1=11

edit on 14-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)


I am very interested in numerology & the significance it plays.. but for it to be genuine you have to keep the same variables for each, instead of adding/taking away the year on the ones that suit the argument best.

It's easy to get numbers to add up to what you want when you have a couple to choose from and play with.
edit on 14-3-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Why don´t you count this:

03/11/2011
09/11/2001
-----------------
12/22/2012

And if the earthquake would have been one day earlier we would have the best conspiracy theory ever!
12/21/2012

This is all just a coincidence....



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckno1
Why don´t you count this:

03/11/2011
09/11/2001
-----------------
12/22/2012

And if the earthquake would have been one day earlier we would have the best conspiracy theory ever!
12/21/2012

This is all just a coincidence....


Haha, that's pretty wicked though.
I always love the numerology threads, even if it is all coincidence.

I don't know why but it seems a little too easy to play with the numbers and make crazy things out of it. Too easy.
Don't you think?



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77
 


I just heard that Japan has the number 3 economy in the world. One of the goals is to have a one world economy, so economies have to be crashed.

The IMF and the World Bank are complicit in this along with the UN.

Do some research on this and you will see how many countries have gone through some extremely hard times once they have gotten into the clutches of these two institutions.

Also, the head honchos of all three of these organizations have been playing musical (directors) chairs within these organizations. Google Robert Zoellick, 11th head of the World Bank (there's that number again) and see how many pies he's had his fingers in.

Japan, IMF sign 100 billion loan deal

The above article states that Japan and the IMF signed a 100 billion loan, with Japan doing the lending. See how governments give their people" money away, even though their economies may not be able to support this? This is what all the EVILS and their minions are trying to do.

IMF/World Bank try to ease currency tensions

DIARY-IMF World Bank fall meetings in Washington

Twice a year the IMF/World Bank and by default, the UN meet to plan the next stage in the quest for world government, as noted below.


The following is a diary of key events to be held in conjunction with the International Monetary Fund/World Bank annual meetings on Oct 8-9, including events held on the sidelines of the official meetings. Read more: www.ibtimes.com...



1330/1730 - IMF "Global Economic Governance" seminar with IMF First Deputy Managing Director John Lipsky, Soros Fund Management Chairman George Soros and Korean Central Bank Governor Choongsoo Kim.


Who knows what was discussed at the above meeting and others.

Recently Japan put their interest rate at 0, hoping to help with their currency which is the highest against the dollar that it has been for 15 years. This has been hurting their economy because it affects trade. The IMF did not approve of this, feeling it might contribute to a currency war.

Japanese citizens are one of the richest overall, and they have a high rate of savings. Of course, this goes against the grain of the IMF, World Bank and UN, as the goal is to actually bring down the richer countries to a level with the poorer countries.


Japan played down the significance of the shift in the economic league table, and the fact that it has been replaced as the second-largest economy for the first time in more than four decades.

"As an economy, we are not competing for rankings but working to improve citizens' lives," said Economics Minister Kaoru Yosano.


The world government group can't afford to let countries try to make their citizens lives better. They certainly can't let countries get away with not following the plan that has been laid out, and go rogue, so to speak.






edit on 15-3-2011 by sezsue because: fixes



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ckno1
 


You know that some horoscopes put the actual solstice on the 22nd?

I have seen a lot of calculations done where it was shown how the numerology or symbology can be even greater, and more detailed.

Try Cutting Edge.org for some good articles on this.

(The newer articles are part of a paid subscription, but the archives are free.)



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
The HAARP Japan Tsunami has an Illuminati signature; yet another attack that falls on an emergency phone number date

Here are the past New World Order False Flag dates with Japan now included, and below this you'll find a list with details of the corresponding emergency phone numbers

911 New York - Tuesday 11th September 2001
311 Madrid - Thursday 11th March 2004
77 London - Thursday 7th July 2005
112 Haiti - Tuesday 12th January 2010
311 Japan - Friday 11th March 2011

911 is the US emergency helpline
311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents)
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
112 European Emergency Number

Are the Illuminati trying to help future historians so as they can see evidence that the world was deliberately shaped and designed; it was all carefully planned? Or is it more that they feel these dates bring them good luck? It's useful to know the potential attack dates, so as we can be ready for the next.
edit on 14-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)


Sorry to appear thick but why would the numbers relate to american emergency numbers (except 112) wouldn't you expect the numbers to match the countries?????



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
September 11 = 9+1+1= 11 Terror attack
December 26 = 1+2+2+6 = 11 Indonesia Tsunami
March 11 2004= 3+1+1+2+4=11 Madrid Bombing
march 11 2011= 3+1+1+2+1+1=9 Japan Tsunami
Alleged birth of Christ = September 11 9+1+1=11

edit on 14-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)


I am very interested in numerology & the significance it plays.. but for it to be genuine you have to keep the same variables for each, instead of adding/taking away the year on the ones that suit the argument best.

It's easy to get numbers to add up to what you want when you have a couple to choose from and play with.
edit on 14-3-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)


Youre right, march 11 is the 11th on its own, 11 year., dec 26 2004 = 88 which is a mult of 11. So it kinda works anyways.

I am not sure what set of numerology rules these leaders behind the scene use but I dont think year is too important considering that we are in different years depending on religion or country.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by geekyone

Originally posted by jameshawkings
The HAARP Japan Tsunami has an Illuminati signature; yet another attack that falls on an emergency phone number date

Here are the past New World Order False Flag dates with Japan now included, and below this you'll find a list with details of the corresponding emergency phone numbers

911 New York - Tuesday 11th September 2001
311 Madrid - Thursday 11th March 2004
77 London - Thursday 7th July 2005
112 Haiti - Tuesday 12th January 2010
311 Japan - Friday 11th March 2011

911 is the US emergency helpline
311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents)
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
112 European Emergency Number

Are the Illuminati trying to help future historians so as they can see evidence that the world was deliberately shaped and designed; it was all carefully planned? Or is it more that they feel these dates bring them good luck? It's useful to know the potential attack dates, so as we can be ready for the next.
edit on 14-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)


Sorry to appear thick but why would the numbers relate to american emergency numbers (except 112) wouldn't you expect the numbers to match the countries?????



Tuesdays and Thursdays seem bad like bad days eh?



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
November 11 is the 315th(=9) day of the year
World War I is commemorated on this day, commonly known as Remembrance Day. The ceasefire went into effect at 11:00am CET in 1918, the date of which (and sometimes the commemoration of) is known as Armistice Day.

11








edit on 15-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just found this for 11th March 1997

"An explosion at a nuclear waste reprocessing plant in Japan exposes 35 workers to low-level radioactive contamination in the worst nuclear accident in Japan's history. "

From here www.datesinhistory.com...


Hmmm.....



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I wonder what it is about that number, it seems to come up all the time, as if it's a signature


Originally posted by Shadow Herder
November 11 is the 315th(=9) day of the year
World War I is commemorated on this day, commonly known as Remembrance Day. The ceasefire went into effect at 11:00am CET in 1918, the date of which (and sometimes the commemoration of) is known as Armistice Day.

11








edit on 15-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
5
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join