It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New canadian ATS'er on the forums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hey guys, im kinda new here so i thought id do an introduction. ive been checking this site for a while and thought id introduce myself. i love most of the topics here on this site as i check a few times a day for new info. as soon as i am able i will be posting a cool new thread that i havent seen done here yet so keep your eyes open for it. thanx to all the people keeping us informed about world events. WHOOP WHOOP!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420
Hey guys, im kinda new here so i thought id do an introduction. ive been checking this site for a while and thought id introduce myself. i love most of the topics here on this site as i check a few times a day for new info. as soon as i am able i will be posting a cool new thread that i havent seen done here yet so keep your eyes open for it. thanx to all the people keeping us informed about world events. WHOOP WHOOP!!

Hey there jaycen420, welcome to this side of the fence
and I look forward to reading your threads ... new stuff is always exciting

Woody

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

Welcome to the party, another Cannuck is always welcome, there are a few of us roaming the halls. you'll need to reach 20 posts before you can make a topic but that shouldn't be hard with the unlimited threads open now

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
In the words of GnR..."welcome to the jungle..." its a fantantastic site with a lot of ongoing and stored information that helps one navigate through life knowing more than most of the sheeple out there. Have fun and stay tuned.Canada rocks, we just got to voice our opinions and keep a tight leash on our government.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Howdy neighbor and welcome to ATS. Cold enuf fer ya? lol. While you're waiting to create that cool post, help yerself to the bacon & Timmies.

new topics

top topics

join