It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the women of ATS.......How have you been feeling lately? men welcome to.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I'm sorry to here about your suffering and i do hope that you get some sort of better feeling soon

I really don't know if "chemtrails" are the cause of all this we see here in this thread.
I don't even know if chemtrails are a real thing, I don't want to get sucked into that debate right now

The thing is it really does in my opinion seem to be linked if you look at all the symptoms listed in the link I provided above your post. My symptoms have been really bad this year but I have been putting it down to the wind making my allergies worst this year.

I guess time will tell.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I was so excited when I read your post! I have chronic Lyme. I was misdiagnosed for 13 years, even though I had TWO bullseye rashes! I was finally diagnosed after I was life flighted with Guillain-Barre Syndrome, paralyzed from the neck down, due to the Lyme. I did real well the first year. Then I got it again, or so "they" said. I think 3 or 4 weeks of antibiotics wasn't enough after having had it for 13 years and it wasn't completely eliminated.

Unfortunately they stopped making the antibiotic that helped me the first time, and none that I've had since have done anything except take my numbers down a little. I was given the option of a picc line, but didn't know anyone that tried it. How are you making out with it? What area do you live in? I live in PA and there are so many people in my area that can't get rid of it. The neurologists at the hospital where I was taken, (150 miles from home), said it's epidemic here, yet the doctors are clueless! You should start a thread for Lyme!

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join