It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repetittive Dream - Figure in White Induces Sound - Feedback Requested

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks Autowrech for your reply, I really don't think this is anything evil just something my subconscious fears, I mean I have had my fair share of supernatural experiences and this does not feel like one of them at all, this feels like something very deep and its like I am afraid to follow it for whatever reason. I don't know, I am clutching at straws here really. But my gut says that it is not evil.

Well, if you have had a few experiences, you know what to expect, for the most part. Just don't be afraid of it, and listen to your Inner Self, like you said, your gut. It will never lead you wrong. I am 57, I can attest to that personally.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by eight bits

I have read and re read what you have written and I will take it onboard I am astounded by the response I have received and there is certainly food for thought. I have been experimenting with the 'dream characters' the past couple of days, but I am not there yet.

In regards to the Motifs I find it very interesting to hear new things about dreams and dream states. I have been lucid dreaming now for a while I never knew these motif labels existed.When reading one or 2 of your paragraphs I had a shiver run down my spine, you do indeed know your stuff and I promise you I will take onboard what you have said and see where that leads me. To face up to this women and to actually win would be a massive achievement for me. I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
[Well, if you have had a few experiences, you know what to expect, for the most part. Just don't be afraid of it, and listen to your Inner Self, like you said, your gut. It will never lead you wrong. I am 57, I can attest to that personally.

Thanks for your helpful words of advice autowrench, I have taken onboard what you have written and the next time I have these dreams I am hoping that I can indeed muster up the full courage to face her head on, wow just writing about her now puts the fear in me. "Must learn to control the dream" I will repeat this over and over until my subconscious finally gets the message.

I will write back and let you know how it goes.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

I have been practicing the soldier technique over the last couple of days I hope that I can muster the courage and energy to face her head on. I realise that this will take time, but your helpful information and advice has given me a new understanding of how to combat these things instead of waking up. I will certainly be letting you know how it goes .

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I have been practicing the soldier technique over the last couple of days I hope that I can muster the courage and energy to face her head on. I realise that this will take time, but your helpful information and advice has given me a new understanding of how to combat these things instead of waking up. I will certainly be letting you know how it goes .

You are welcome and thank you, I look forward to hearing about your progress.

Creating a dream defense system can be fun, unfortunately I am usually on my own in dreams and/or I may be sometimes fortunate to have a random dream character or two help; but I can usually handle it.

Choosing dream characters that may you personally feel safe is recommended; for some that is a dog, others a solider, or bodyguard, or friend, or family member, or angel, etc.

But truly facing and communicating with this female dream character should be interesting and the true way to face her, and let us hope that the situation does not get violent, for her sake; because with the proper practice/training, I am sure you could certainly take care of her.

So if it does come to violence when the time comes, which I hope it does not, show her what you have been learning/practicing and beat her so bad that she never wants to interrupt one of your dreams again.

I use to be afraid of Chucky (the doll with red hair from those scary films) when I was a kid and sometimes he would haunt my dreams; I finally got tired of it and I beat him senseless/to death in two dreams or so, and he never came back and I stopped being afraid in the real world of him.

Good luck,
-John Jr

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDreamerCalledJohn
I use to be afraid of Chucky (the doll with red hair from those scary films) when I was a kid and sometimes he would haunt my dreams; I finally got tired of it and I beat him senseless/to death in two dreams or so, and he never came back and I stopped being afraid in the real world of him.

Worrying John very worrying !

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDreamerCalledJohn

Worrying John very worrying !

Yeah, yeah, it is embarrassing
; but I was quite a sheltered kid, so I used to be afraid of simple scary movie stuff back then.

I am glad that I have gotten over that pretty much, but still do have a few illogical fears here and there of a few things.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Just thought I would update you on the situation. I was dreaming the other night and I was in a room not the normal bedroom but a different one and I looked at the door and could see the handle moving, straight away right next to me was a soldier with his WW2 rifle pointed at the door. It appears that I have convinced my subconscious to patrol with me in these states. No sign of the women as yet though.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Just thought I would update you on the situation. I was dreaming the other night and I was in a room not the normal bedroom but a different one and I looked at the door and could see the handle moving, straight away right next to me was a soldier with his WW2 rifle pointed at the door. It appears that I have convinced my subconscious to patrol with me in these states. No sign of the women as yet though.

Wow! You have surprised me yet again, that is great to hear.

Keep up the good work and thank you again for keeping me up-to-date.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join