It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outside Source (not HAARP) have affect on Japanese Quake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
not sure if this has been brought up yet..if so, sorry i didn't catch it. Has anyone considered that the japanese earthquake could have been affected..maybe even triggered..by an outside source. Before you write me off, i am NOT referring to HAARP. There has been lots of speculation on this site about solar flares possibly triggering earthquakes...and what do i stumble across

Major Solar Flare Erupts, May Make Auroras Visible in Northern U.S.

or could the gravitational pull of the moon have an affect on the earths crust the same way it does on the tides? reasonable question, considering this

March 19 'Supermoon' May Cause Moonquakes, Scientist Says

If the moon is the culprit, and its not going to reach its closest until the 19th, we may be in for a lot more problems.
edit on 14-3-2011 by d1g1talgangster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The moon has been this close before and the same effect was not noted.

Perhaps the recent CME and the proximity of the moon together caused the earthquake?

There seems to be some evidence for a correlation between seismic events and solar activity.

We know the sun produces billions of neutrinos hourly, most of which pass through the Earth without interacting.

What would happen if a slightly larger percentage did interact?

Where would the energy go and how much would there be?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
There was some major solar activity on the 11th. I watched a movie of the magnetsphere for the 11th, on this site.
www2.nict.go.jp...

join