It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSUNAMI BOMB: Was the Japan Tsunami Man Made?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Its no secret that tsunamis can be created by nuclear and other weapons. Even small yields can shift tectonic plates which in turn will cause earthquakes then tsunamis. The nuclear power plant in Japan is about to have a meltdown and most likely would mask any evidence of a nuclear detonation underwater that may have caused the earthquake just recently.

This is not about HAARP.

PROJECT SEAL:

Project Seal ( also known as the Tsunami bomb) was a programme by the New Zealand military to develop a weapon that could create destructive tsunamis. This weapon was tested in Whangaparaoa off the coast of Auckland between 1944-1945. The experiments were conducted by Professor Thomas Leech. British and US defence chiefs were eager to see it developed and it was considered as important as the atomic bomb. The weapon was only tested using small explosions and never on a full scale. If it were to be fully produced and used, it would have created huge amounts of damage to coastal cities; it could have even been used with a nuclear charge. After 4000 test explosions over a seven-month period, none of which generated an appreciable tsunami, the project was closed down when it was determined that there were errors in the theoretical basis of the plan. The top secret documents on Project Seal were only declassified in 1999. A copy of the declassified report is available to the public at the Scripps Institution Of Oceanography Library in San Diego, California. Portions of the report can be viewed online at www.centerforufotruth.org... in the Shared Documents section.
en.wikipedia.org...

I believe this thread is in the right forum. There is not much info out there
Nuclear Tsunamis—Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed At Last!!

Tsunami bomb - NZ's devastating war secret
By Eugene Bingham

Top-secret wartime experiments were conducted off the coast of Auckland to perfect a tidal wave bomb, declassified files reveal.

An Auckland University professor seconded to the Army set off a series of underwater explosions triggering mini-tidal waves at Whangaparaoa in 1944 and 1945.

Professor Thomas Leech's work was considered so significant that United States defence chiefs said that if the project had been completed before the end of the war it could have played a role as effective as that of the atom bomb.

Details of the tsunami bomb, known as Project Seal, are contained in 53-year-old documents released by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
www.wanttoknow.info...

To quote from a 1995 case brought against the French government, Case T-219/95 R, by Marie-Thérèse Danielsson, Pierre Largenteau and Edwin Haoa, all residing in Tahiti, French Polynesia: "Short-term effects include geological damage and the venting of gaseous and volatile fission products into the biosphere. Nuclear tests, the applicants say, can cause landslides and did indeed cause a major underwater landslide at Mururoa in 1979, when a nuclear device was exploded after jamming half-way down its shaft. Since the geology of Mururoa is already unstable due to large-scale fracturing caused by previous tests, further major landslides are likely. Such landslides in the past have given rise to tsunamis causing coastal damage in areas as far away as Pitcairn and Tahiti and endangering residences such as that of Ms. Danielsson. They can also release radioactive material into the sea, with catastrophic effects on the food chain in an area such as French Polynesia where fish is an important part of the diet.
www.rense.com...

Project Seal: “Tsunami Bomb” papers declassified
Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Jeff Wells

While I think a natural cause to the Sumatra tsunami remains the most likely explanation – Mother Nature gives great plausible deniability – the story of Project Seal is further proof that the military has a different take than many of us on what is unthinkable. And this was thinkable 60 years ago.

Even among dissidents and the newly bestirred, there are many eyes squeezed shut to the ongoing presumption of the Pentagon to fold forces of the natural world into its mandate. I can understand why. It’s scary as hell to doubt the natural provenance of such tremendous forces, and to suggest a human hand is to invite the harshest ridicule. How fortunate for the Pentagon.

Here are two stories, now nearly five years old, from The New Zealand Herald of June 30, 2000 (and thanks to Ken for the links):
inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com...

edit on 13-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Imagine this underwater

Amazing vid

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
No, it was an extremely large earthquake. Earthquakes predate human technology.

As far as I know, the largest nuclear explosion ever produced, the Tsar Bomb, was not able to trigger any earthquakes.

The power of the earth exceeds the most powerful thing that man can produce, by orders of magnitude.

Even if we were able to create a resonant oscillation, it would have to be reinforced faster than the earth can damp it down to produce a greater magnitude.

The quake in Japan died down in 2 minutes and there is no reason to believe that there was any significant resonant effect occurring.

The whole earth did not ring like a bell for hours (which would happen if it were truly resonant), the effect was local.
edit on 13/3/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

. I dont subscribe to Haarp as of yet so I am not sure what you mean by resonating, oscillating and ringing bell earth.......

A small yield explosion on a fault line would trigger a 'natural' earthquake quite easily. They would not need to create the entire energy needed to cause that magnitude but they could strategically place small yields on fault lines that would trigger a natural looking earthquake.

The quake was natural in appearance but could of been caused by man breaking loose already pressurized fault lines.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

What possible gain could anyone get from causing such a catastrophe?

It doesn't seem to have ended the Japanese government nor does it seem to have broken the Japanese economy.

All that it really has achieved is tragedy for the lives of the average Japanese person.

I apologise but I thought that the next thing you were going to suggest was HAARP (so many people are), my bad.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

There are billions of reasons but I dont want to speculate yet in this thread for the topic is the earthquake and the supporting evidence that man could possible achieve this outcome.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

It doesn't seem to have ended the Japanese government nor does it seem to have broken the Japanese economy.

All that it really has achieved is tragedy for the lives of the average Japanese person.

I apologise but I thought that the next thing you were going to suggest was HAARP (so many people are), my bad.

How about the money that comes in from all other countries.....so called "support"

There was millions and millions of dollars given to haiti after their earth quake....Ever wonder who got that money? It seems to me that place is still in ruins...

edit on 13-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
A similar thread asked the same question after the New Zealand Christchurch earthquake so this type of post was sadly extremely predictable. It was just a natural disaster, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Because you can't think of a gain or a "logical" reason, doesn't mean that people who think in a different realm can't see a gain. Not to say it was a bomb, but there are many, many levels of control on this planet, and quite a few are far above "reported" politics and have little to do with oil, money and the control of the population through violence. There are agendas within agendas and killing people and blowing things up in one agenda driven realm is simply considered a day at the office and the purpose will not be known or understood by those subjected to the event and the aftermath.

To add to the discourse. Bruce Cathie's work, and many others, shows that the sun needs to be in a certain frame for a nuke to work, it could be argued that the m class flare flurry around the time of the quake was such a frame. Of course some folks may have developed bombs that are more powerful than nukes and don't require the sun - so not a nuke but something else.

One reason to consider the bomb. If you wanted the move the earth (logical reasons don't matter as the reason is beyond our understanding) you might set off a bomb in that location, at that time. Japan just happened to be in the way of the wave created. So in this case, it was moving the earth that was the point, not the mess the event created. The earth did move 4 inches off its axis, the Chile quake did something similar.

edit on 13-3-2011 by crankyoldman because: Just saw this information.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

An ATS member posted a similar nuke based thread and it was 404'd quickly.
But I was smart to bookmark the source:
www.nibiru2012.it...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I think the op is on to something here, but it wasnt nukes. I think the tsunami was created by all of the obese people in the USA. It seems pretty obvious that so much human wieght is causing all the plates to shift while trying to balence out the obese Americans.

So this disaster was not only man made, it was made by obese Americans to boot.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
I think the op is on to something here.........

Thank you. There are a lot of reasons as to why this would be man made and the benefits of it being so.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
A nuclear weapon leaves a distinct seismic signature.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
A nuclear weapon leaves a distinct seismic signature.

Like this?
bcespquakes.wordpress.com...
Click my link in my post above.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I see there are a couple of threads like this one but this one has nothing to do with HAARP.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
before posting such rubbish, please understand the actual cubic volume of tectonic plates.

Simply, without question

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
There is always something strange about these events, although they happen regularly with respect to the history of the planet, and the volatile nature of the planet (Earth was never a stable planet, and our civilisation occupies a fraction of a slice of the time that this planet has existed, a planet that has suffered many natural catastrophies over many millions/billions of yeats), there doesn't seem to be much of a public "care factor" - because, its always "someone else" that these things happen to. When something happens that affects all of us, then we can really start to panic.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor , there doesn't seem to be much of a public "care factor" - because, its always "someone else" that these things happen to. When something happens that affects all of us, then we can really start to panic.

How scary and prophetic your last statement was. That is exactly what the PTB have planned. Something close to home. Coming soon to a life near you.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
"Others are engaging even in an
eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off
earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic
waves.
So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work
finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's
real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, " -Cohen address 4/28 at conference on terrorism.

If this actually was an engineered terrorist attack upon Japan than I would have to imagine Japan's leadership must be aware as perhaps are other countries and it would be an act of war. Surely if Russia, China, etc. were aware of this as well (assuming their interests weren't responsible) then I would have to think to they would leak the info or otherwise make it known to the world, Anyone aware of high level entities claiming this was engineered (other than Benjamin Fulford who I'm not sure what his angle or allegiance is to and if he is in any way reliable).
edit on 15-3-2011 by Tecumte because: spelling correction

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
"Others are engaging even in an
eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off
earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic
waves.
So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work
finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's
real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, " -Cohen address 4/28 at conference on terrorism.

If this actually was an engineered terrorist attack upon Japan than I would have to imagine Japan's leadership must be aware as perhaps are other countries and it would be an act of war. Surely if Russia, China, etc. were aware of this as well (assuming their interests weren't responsible) then I would have to think to they would leak the info or otherwise make it known to the world, Anyone aware of high level entities claiming this was engineered (other than Benjamin Fulford who I'm not sure what his angle or allegiance is to and if he is in any way reliable).
edit on 15-3-2011 by Tecumte because: spelling correction

If the case is that the higher elite have the technology to inflict earthquakes with intent, what the hell do you think ANYONE can do about it.? Seriously if that is the case we may as well all just commit suicide.Because we are all doomed. In time. I have already mentioned that the reality of man made machine to move techtonic plates is rubbish.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I think i've heard just about everything now. Seriously how can you not realize that the tsunami was caused by a massive earthquake and not a bomb, tsunami's are a byproduct of earthquakes in or near the ocean or large body of water. I bet there will be a thread sometime this week that says "Reptillian's Caused the Nuclear Explosions at the Da'ichi Power Plant says Butt Probed Employee".

<<   2 >>

join