It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More earthquake predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In light of one of our own members uncanny earthquake prediction I went searching for others.

this is from 2chan, thank google chrome for the terrible translation:

Monday afternoon, March 11, 2011, and a great earthquake occurred in the Tohoku region. The Internet is "a few days ago won a prophecy!" Has pointed out that. Thursday, March 06, had been talking about the news 50 whales washed ashore in Ibaraki Prefecture. Whales from the beach site was launched two days before the earthquake is also New Zealand, "What does this portend major earthquake?" Was a rising voice. "An earthquake once every 200 years" and "without basis" information On Twitter the night of 6 said, "[like proliferation - exactly tonight 0 of tomorrow - a big earthquake at 1-man in the Kanto region seems to get an earthquake once every 200 years, please note," the subject of uncertain evidence that extent, attention. Retweet the fuss was over 300 times.

so I dont know what really to make of that, looking for the twitter account right now, but I doubt I can find it...and this article was also linked in the 2chan thread but once again its virtually indecipherable
news.livedoor.com...

here is the article about the 50 whales that washed up a few nights before
www.yomiuri.co.jp...

Another thread over there seems to claim the government knew about it before hand but it was just a simple sentence with no basis...

so, I lurked around a bit and found some strange texts of older earth quake predictions / signs of immenent doom

heres a few excerpts, once again sorry for the translation

And land crabs crawling in droves towards the coastal Ushioda, Tsurumi-ku Yokohama, quickly took a big enough 入Ranu to budge.
500 animals per hour balanced the creeping innumerable crabs in town breakwater Yasuura Yokosuka.
Lou, Shinagawa 相州 of rats were milling around the back door always leftovers, where the reporter came to take pictures, only one animal was not even on that day. I told the owner of the tower 相州 professional storyteller, "I'm certainly earthquake, and so did Masa Yasushi," he said. Was right.

10 o'clock, a terrible appearance of dark thunderhead is not even ever seen a blue sky. Unlike later later put aside the usual thunderhead, part of the boundary of the cloud flashed terribly. And shining in the morning and cloudy, the weather was like my head hurts. Deep-water fish floated dead were a lot of fishermen fishing in the vicinity of the Gadidae. I thought there must be something misadventure, I immediately returned to the land, long before the earthquake occurred. Sagami River at around 10, Ayu, and 打Chiyose Haya, a strange feeling about balanced. Earthquakes occur suddenly and are hooked.

so, if I can take anything of this trainwreck of english it seems mass migrations and or mass die offs have preceded earthquakes in the past.

here's that website
www.namazu119.net...

I'd like to find a website that has data on the locations of whale herds over time, just to see if maybe they got out of dodge before the siesmic event or displayed unusual behavior.

So, basically now I'm looking around for other hints from mother nature that this was on the horizon.
remember last week when all those millions of sardines wound up dead in that California marina?

anyway, it piqued my interest so I thought I'd share it with you.

the mighty people of Japan with rebuild! God Speed!

edit on 12-3-2011 by HollowJacket because: Divided by Zero

edit on 12-3-2011 by HollowJacket because: Divided by Zero

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I spun my wheels of prediction and the next earthquake will hit the Philippines on the 15th of this month.

I'll mess myself if that actually happens. lol

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Is there a programme that you can use to translate that translation into English?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

read ur post wrong sorry

but yeah its a fustercluck. I could run it through this website
Japanese to English translation

and translate it back to japanese, then back to english again thats come up with some interesting things in the past lol
edit on 12-3-2011 by HollowJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Fortunately I lived in Japan for 3 years and picked up enough of the language to read most of what was sited.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Uh oh... There were all those sardines just south of LA - just north of the San Onofre nuclear power plant (two domes erected on the beach virtually on the San Andreas - some call them the "fission tits").

I'm quite nervous now.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Hopefully an earthquake comes through and wipes Camp Horno off the face of Camp Pendleton. Most useless area on that piece of land. lol

But seriously, that kinda bothers me....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

But seriously, that kinda bothers me....

Only kinda? That bothers me enormously. My 8 year old daughter is in San Diego living with her aunt. I would be devastated if some nuclear plant went kablooy and she died of radiation poisoning.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I live in the area too. Kinda was an understatement then. Why are you yelling at me?! Kidding.

Really, kinda was just because I didn't understand the severity of the situation at the time. Now I have a better understanding. But what can I do? Nothing until crap hits the fan....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I live in the area too. Kinda was an understatement then. Why are you yelling at me?! Kidding.

Really, kinda was just because I didn't understand the severity of the situation at the time. Now I have a better understanding. But what can I do? Nothing until crap hits the fan....

[smile] I understand, though I would be trying to begin a groundswell movement to shut those puppies down, eh?

Just a suggestion. (Get your friends to call the TV stations expressing your concerns. I will even call.)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Well, I mean, only so much I can do. Plus I've got limitations to what I can do because of being a Marine. I mean, I think I do. Sometimes actions can be taken in a light that someone may not particularly like and then that spells trouble for me.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Well, I mean, only so much I can do. Plus I've got limitations to what I can do because of being a Marine. I mean, I think I do. Sometimes actions can be taken in a light that someone may not particularly like and then that spells trouble for me.

Ah. Yes. (Are you sure you're allowed to visit ATS??? [wink]) May the west coast be safe.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I often question that, but what harm am I making as long as I don't spew information that's unauthorized to public access. Not like I know anything, anyhow.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ok....at the risk of getting caught with my prediction around my ankles, I'm going to give it a go. I have never made any predictions about anything before but I have a very strong hunch that this is not even close to being over. I believe that there will be another strong earthquake in Japan ; strong enough to NOT be classed as an aftershock and we will see waters rise there, but not from tsunami...it will come up from underground. Before the aftershocks have subsided to M4, there will be another earthquake of note along the Cascadia fault line and perhaps a bit further south. This will also involve the Juan de Fuca mega thrust zone. All of this further irritating the already shaky situation in Arkansas. I believe all of this will occur before the 25th of this month. If I'm wrong, no harm done...if I'm right......never mind, I hope I'm wrong.

top topics

join