It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G.W.O.... Google World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Like a good little ATSer, i did a site search and couldn't find this video or a thread on the same basis as this. I was roaming around on Youtube when I stumbled on this video. Its a real eye-opener about the pull that Google has over the internet.

I did my homework on the things covered in the video and surprisingly what i did find was true. (couldn't find info on all allegations)

Enjoy the video and tell me what you think. Good, bad, who cares?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Goo World Order?

I'll make the T shirt.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

haha well when you do, let me know.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just give me access to your e-mail and to an account on a social network and i will get all the info i need to have a complete file on you.

And thats just me, some crappy programmer ... Imagine what companies like google and facebook (which colaborate by the way) can do ...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Google is a Tool, both for Good and Evil.

I read a book once about the Founding of Google; and the people behind it are geniuses. Their business plan is one of the greatest since Ford and his Model T.

I Trust Google, but I do not use it's affiliates that use personal information; Facebook, Twitter.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CVinWA

Yeah, ironically I trust them too. One person left a comment under the Youtube video that said they would rather Google take over the world than anybody else
I say kudos to those college guys and congrats on the best thing since fire

new topics

top topics

join