It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot hunted by helicopter? New Video.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Like I said earlier, the angle is off. If you were filming your family shooting guns you would be shooting from the other side in order to capture their reactions. They are doing it from the oposite side so they can caputure the hills with their buddy in a gorilla suit on the hill.

Seriously? Where do you come from where people videotape shootings from IN FRONT OF THE SHOOTER? Do cameramen get shot a lot where you live?

Anybody that knows anything about firearms safety knows you NEVER stand it front, or even anywhere close to the side of people while shooting. You always stand behind them. Another attempted debunking being debunked.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ok. So has anyone else come to this conclusion or am I just the only dummy?

Helicopter... Feds were hunting someone down. Kid shoots a gun. Fugitive gets scared and runs, probably thinks it's a cop or something

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think I found a better pic of the bigfoot in the video...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a8963faf39b.jpg[/atsimg]

I am going to have to agree with others that this is not what a very good video. Okay if you watch the video real close you will see the man look in that direction and he doesn't have his eyes closed and didn't acknowledge it.Another thing that seems odd is that the lady was pointing in that direction and yet nothing.

This is my interpretation of what I have seen.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Anybody that knows anything about firearms safety knows you NEVER stand it front, or even anywhere close to the side of people while shooting. You always stand behind them. Another attempted debunking being debunked.

I think you may have misunderstood what was being said. You can tape them from a safe distance on the front side so that you get their reaction after they shoot. Maybe that is just the way I would do it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I didnt see it mentioned, but in the last about 10 seconds of the video whatever it is looks like it gets on all four limbs and watches from the rock. if it was an escaped criminal i dont think he would do that, and it looks very natural, not like a man in a costume.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A few things I HAVE to point out.

First - for all the people saying that they didn't mention the helicopter, if you listen to the video in between the part the woman asks "Are you gonna try the shotgun?" and before he actually shoots, you clearly can hear a kid mention the helicopter.

Second - There is another woman there, holding the guns and handing them to the guy standing there that we've all labeled the dad, but we don't really know if he is or not. Either way, I would be more than ready to bet that that he was engaged in conversation with her, and probably more than happily has his gaze focused on her, not the background and especially not the far hillside.

Nobody here can say if this is real or if it isn't. For all it's awesome threads and discussion, ATS is still, at it's core, people speculating and sometimes arguing on the internet, and all opinions inside are only going to be speculation. What we do have here is something that isn't easily explained away and could go either way.
edit on E111925119America/ChicagoMon, 17 Nov 2014 21:25:19 -060023 by Ensinger23 because: (no reason given)

edit on E115126119America/ChicagoMon, 17 Nov 2014 21:26:51 -060023 by Ensinger23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join