It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot hunted by helicopter? New Video.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6daf6c4a2bc8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ea1ab2e01df.jpg[/atsimg]

My husband and I took our kids target shooting. A helicopter was over our heads the entire time annoying us. We thought at first they were curious of why and what we were shooting. Later when we watched the video we noticed something that looked like Bigfoot running in the trees. We assume now the helicopter was hunting the Bigfoot. Scary

I like this video.

Unsuspecting video of people in the woods who look back over the video and see this? crazy stuff.

It appears as if the Bigfoot was there the whole time and the last shotgun blast startled him which made him run. Not super clear but a descent video none the less.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This is a very cool video. With all of the crazy stuff going on lately, I can only imagine what else will be going on....

Oh yeah, that AND March 22nd, 2011 at 9:23 the coast of CA will be hit with a 7.4 Magnitude earthquake...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Horrid fake.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If you had the aim of The Dick Cheney, maybe you would have hit BigFoot and reeled in the big catch. Better luck next time!
edit on 11-3-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
is there a jail near by looks like an escaped convict.

link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

In the top screencap the girth of the steps that this creature is taking looks large, as in the length of his body. Not saying that this is for sure a Bigfoot, I'm just saying this thing moves very quickly, you can barley notice it and look quite large.

I brought it here to maybe get a better analysis not a reply of "horrid fake."

Pred...

link   

I'd love it to be true, but in the second image they look as if they are staring straight at it, so for me it's hard to accept as legit.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I don't know...
I watched the vid several times, and it appears that the figure is there in that group of trees the entire time, and then runs after the kid fires the shotgun. As if he were standing there observing the family, or something.
Not sure what to make of it.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Great video. Best Bigfoot video in a while that I am aware of. The Family looks convincing except for the fact that they don't seem to react at all to helicopter which sounds like it should be near enough to get their attention and hold it. I wonder if the sound of the helicopter was added somehow? I can extract the audio and put it through audacity. But I am not sure if I am skilled enough to tell whether or not it was added.

BestIdeaYet. A.M. or P.M. And do you mind if I ask how you know this?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ya I don't know what to think. A part of me wants to think it's real but then reality sinks in & thinks that someone did a nice job of video editing.Either way it's a nice find & I'd be interested to see what some of the "expert" posters think.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I take it as being a possible real sighting...to me if it were a staged video, the people would have reacted to it and pointed it out, even the camera would have panned to follow it. Here, it's like it was seen as an accidental catch. I'm leaning towards real.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

Me too, I would think they would have followed the object running as it would have made a better video. This seems authentic to me.

Pred...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Somewhat convincing that something resembling a bigfoot was captured on film. However, the one concern I do have is this: I have many rifles and for years, along with other avid gun owners, have found opportunities to shoot, but I will not discharge a firearm if anyone or anything within range is unaware of my deliberate actions and what direction and target I am shooting. If there is a helicopter that close, I would not be loading and passing, much less firing a rifle while it is anywhere in range of a shot or a misfire.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Looks pretty convincing to me. I wonder if the copter was filming also, thats the video I wanna see to collaborate the first video. S&F nice find

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Sorry -- I know moms are annoying, but her dialog is an untolerable narration trying to sound genuine.
Second the father looks in the direction of the "BIGFOOT" immediately, and doesnt mention it?
Third (not that I have ever seen one) the strides seem way off the mark and it stops after being so scared as to run? seems odd.

There are more reasons I could list as to why I think its fake so if you still think its real I can go into more detail.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Why don't these people who are shooting mention anything about the alleged helicopter hovering over their heads? They don't even give it a glance. Yeah, it's BigFoot. Let me get some 7 foot guy to dress up in a gorilla suit and film him running for a fraction of a second from hundreds of feet away and claim he was BigFoot. How stupid can people be?
edit on 11-3-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Whatever it is, looks a little too spry for a several hundred pound two legged creature. I'm not saying bigfoot can't run, but I doubt very much that it can run and hop like that.

I'm going to go with either a fake video or wanted man on the loose, which would explain the helicopter.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You don't think its a bit strange that the adult male appears to visually see "Bigfoot" get up and run and doesn't say anything about it or even investigate. Whether your on state land or your backyard, you would think that if someone is watching you and suddenly get up to run, thats suspicious enough to check it out and not shake it off.

So with that said, it looks as if its a fake set up and that family filming is involved.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Garbage like this on ATS DOES NOT get labeled a HOAX, but more credible stuff does. Way to go ATS...keep the trash flowing...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

HUMAN STRIDE

compare to pic #1
edit on 11-3-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join