It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 15, 2011// Japan // How would we survive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Let's say Planet Elinin/Nibiru is real and it does get into our orbit? Will Japan go under water with the rest of the small islands?

How would we survive?
Things aren't looking very well here in Japan. At all.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I was really thinking about the possibilities of an outpouring of refugees. As the states said the following "we will help any way we can." I say call their bluff, and ask for free room and board as well as Social security and free insurance. But seriously I have 4 free rooms in my house that I would loving take in some 'utsukushii josei.' Much luck to all and my door is open for all if and when the time is needed. The upper crust as well as the dregs.
edit on 11/3/11 by RenoKnows because: type'n error

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Beets me, if it happens it happens deal with it. There's not a lot you can do about it just hope your in the right place at the right time and survive long enough to be rescued so stop worrying and get on with your life. There's a line in Kung Fu Panda about today is a gift thats why they call it the present may be a stupid cartoon but but that is so true stop worrying about what could happen as it might not and thats a lot of time wasted. im sure you have better things to do.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

How would we survive?

How about climbing Mount Fuji? I doubt the water would rise that high.
edit on 11-3-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: ?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I would probably just log off from ATS, turn off my computer and return to reality.

You know, so nothing ever happened.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The whole of my beautiful island would fit easily into Miami.

I think I'm going to get my family out.

But then, my homeland lies under the sealevel.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Sometimes I do wish I never have read something I did on ATS or the internet. *sigh*

Too bad it will be a school day on the 15-16th, I won't be able to climb Mt. Fuji

Well, I hope it's not my time yet. Thanks fellas.

new topics

top topics

join