It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a PREMONITION of comet elenin hitting earth.........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
hello guys... sorry i am at the moment having a severe anxiety attack as i write this.

earlier this year i had a dream... but it wasnt a dream. IT WAS REAL as if it actually happened... a vision??

i was standing in a city.. i think maybe an american city, no clouds.. blue sky, sunny day. all of a sudden i can smell burning gas... or burning. i turn around and i see meteors giant big meteors coming down to earth in the distance... quite close to me. and then i wake up.

this dream was very vivid and felt real... not like a normal dream. And today i have been doing research about comet elenin and i got a flashback of this dream because i forgot i had it!!!!!

i am very sorry if this annoys you... but i want to share this with others maybe premenitions happen and are true.. i had a vision. please respect this and have an answer.. i dont know what to do. maybe this is comet elenin hitting earth? its very close....
edit on 11-3-2011 by Valendian because: (no reason given)

i also want to add i am not trying to say i have special powers or abilities or that this will happen. i simply want to know if others have had similar dreams as i know people do have psychic dreams.. ive had dreams of things that happen before and i think this may be another... i am scared
edit on 11-3-2011 by Valendian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valendian
.. i had a vision.

No, You had a Dream.

Which at the way things are going at the minute will probably turn out to be true, things are heating up

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Valendian

That's funny, on this thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
you died in your dream.
Go back to sleep.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

No need to be sorry, premonitions happen allot and seem to be happening more frequently, this ATS member predicted the Japan quake a month ago.

also breath out of one nostril, it may help with your anxiety, remember your in charge you can control dont fear the attack you cannot be hurt by it its just discomfort you are in control, order it to stop get mad at it dare it to go on it feeds off fear.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing - I think there is a lot to be said for these kinds of dreams.
I really hope your anxiety attack fades soon...
I'm happy with whatever's coming is coming and there's not a lot we can do...apart from trying to warn others of course.

S&F for doing the right thing

ps. Don't be put off by people who say unkind things
edit on 11/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

under what effects were you at that precise day ?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
hello guys sorry for my bad grammar...

but this dream/vision whatever it was was so intense.. so real... it felt real.... i am scared. i want people to believe me i am not lying about this dream i had.. why would i lie?? people have had visions of this also...

has anyone else had a dream similar to this??

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I had a dream just like it and so did my friends. But only the ones who have thoughts about mass objects hitting us. Nobody else...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenoV

what do you mean?

i was just standing... in a city. the dream wasnt that long.. maybe 30 seconds??

i was standing talking to someone.. but i dont remember there face...

but the smell.. i remember a smell. like toast burning.. but very very burnt to the crust... it was so intense...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Some Brittish guy on U tube explained the math. I believed him and think we will be alright. The issue of traveling
through the comma tail in our orbit sounded like it might present some problems though? Time to clean out and stock up the basement with storm supplies. Watch less news and the stress of what is going on will lessen.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

This above thread has some good info on Comet Elenin, lots of research and good links.

My dreams have been very vivid lately, more so than usual, but in mine I seem to be younger, and I always seem to be going into college, like a second chance, or something. Very weird, but very real too, they haven't been this vivid in a while.

I do believe dreams can be premonitions, I've had dreams where I recognized stuff afterwards, but they can be symbolic too.

Elenin is supposed to miss us by a lot, but there are so many things, near earth objects, we can never be sure. Every now and again, we do get hit by meteorites. Rare, but it happens.

If you ever find yourself in a city you've never been to before and it looks like your dream, I would leave....fast.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
ive had a very real dream a few months ago, i was in a building i think i was in new york, i cant remember all i saw was water, flooding i was in a skyscraper i think in an office building with some 'friends' i had no idea who they were, was very strange i saw people getting swallowed up by water that was all there was water everywhere... its wierd because japan had the massive tsunami apart from i wasnt in japan, some thing about where i was seemed very american just lots of skyscrapers around and american Caucasian people, and i live in here in the UK..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenoV

what do you mean?

i was just standing... in a city. the dream wasnt that long.. maybe 30 seconds??

i was standing talking to someone.. but i dont remember there face...

but the smell.. i remember a smell. like toast burning.. but very very burnt to the crust... it was so intense...

To me you are just describing a bad trip well i can be wrong and im really not the right person to answer to the meaning of your dream if it was a dream under no effects
edit on 2011 by BenoV because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Not to freak you out but how old are you? I have read somewhere before that stroke victims had the same experience of smelling something burning prior to their strokes. Might want to see a doctor.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dalemcfad

i am 17 years old.. but i had this dream a month ago when i was 16 years old. (my birthday not long ago) i only just remembered the dream today because i had a flashback..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Seriously, relax.
Of the 25,000,000,000,000 potentially lethal objects surrounding you at any given moment a comet, even one as ominous as Elenin, is the very least of your worries. The odds of you, or anyone, being killed by or as a result of a comet are incalculable.
Worry about the earth under your feet, and please make sure your laces are tied.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

.. i had a vision.

No, You had a Dream.

Which at the way things are going at the minute will probably turn out to be true, things are heating up

That is NO dream.

It is only a nightmare

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If it happens it happens. Not much you or me can do about it. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

What was the smell of the burning gas supposed to be from?

top topics

join