It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO In Japan Tsunami Disaster Video?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What do you think guys?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Looks like another helicopter to me....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Looks like a bird to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

I have never seen a helicopter leave a contrail

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkk

I have never seen a bird leave a contrail either....

link   

Originally posted by TrgiclyHip
reply to post by OatDelphi

I have never seen a helicopter leave a contrail

Contrail??? that is the white tail of a completely white helicopter...

link   
Right, cuz copters take sharp right turns and birds are that large from that distance.
Jeez, depth perception people.
Great find tho!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
i haven't seen a bird or helicopter haulin ass like that.
what ever if was it was sure moving.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
Right, cuz copters take sharp right turns and birds are that large from that distance.
Jeez, depth perception people.
Great find tho!

What sharp right turn are you seeing... and depth perception???? Look at the moving cars they are the same size as the white helicopter flying right above them.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This tape was specifically cut where the helicopter blades could no longer be seen.. I agree that it looks that way.. Tricked me too.. but if you go 3 secs before this cut.. you can see the blades of the helicopter..

Sorry.. Hoax..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I watched this clip live on the news...i thought it was a helicopter at first, but it moved very fluidly, and left a contrail

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Confirmed helicopter... I saw this exact clip on morning news, In HD. The quality of the posted video is terrible. There is not 'sudden right turn'. The object and camera are moving in opposite direction >> looks like its moving fast. There is No Contrail.... It's called a Tail Boom.
Done!!!

Besides, if you have been keeping up with you ufo theology, you would know that they dont leave contrails. they dont run on fuel...
edit on 11-3-2011 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
Confirmed helicopter... I saw this exact clip on morning news, In HD. The quality of the posted video is terrible. There is not 'sudden right turn'. The object and camera are moving in opposite direction >> looks like its moving fast. There is No Contrail.... It's called a Tail Boom.
Done!!!

Exactly... And I would like everyone to listen to the reporter in the video again. The station had multiple helicopters viewing the damage.

"Live coverage from our Helicopters" NHK World reporter
edit on 11-3-2011 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
LMAO@ people saying that's a bird

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Seriously!!!!! Its a helicopter! I saw the live feed perfectly clear. I love the ufo-phenomenon and this has nothing to do with it!

I even saw it three times on my 50" as i had my day off...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
watched this live or recorded on sky news it was a helicopter,a dont know if this footage has been doctored but looks abit more fuzzy than on sky news id post a link to the clip but its hard to find
news.sky.com... found it clearly a helicopter guys
edit on 11-3-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jonskie

Hi jonskie, I'd normally dismiss a post like this one & since I'm viewing via phone I haven't watched the vid.... BUT ... if this is the same piece of footage I watched today on TV, of a small white sphere that stayed dead centre of frame that turned into a bird (sea gul??) then yeah, what was that? I grew up by the sea & I know a sea gul when I see one. It looked very odd to me. It didn't move like a bird either.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's a helicopter, the clip is a part of continuous play. I think it returns also and the blades are visible where there is a darker background.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jonskie

Like others here - I watched it live on my HD TV last night, and it is definitely (100%) a helicopter. Like many YouTube / compressed clips... it is definitely not apparent in this clip. If the poster had seen the footage on HD TV last night, this would not have been posted.

I love all the threads and I love the conspiracy stuff guys...
But this is 100% a helicopter.
Respect to the OP etc, but I wonder, can I (politely) request that this thread be closed, perhaps out of some form of respect? OP?
The situation in Japan is terrible, anyone viewing the Tsunami can attest to that.
There are other threads on the board discussing the earthquake and tsunami.
Peace.
askbaby

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jonskie

check out my ufo video

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join