It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Misses 80% of this years Senate Votes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I guess it really doesn't matter whether Kerry makes it to the Senate to Vote. Well he is known to Flip-flop on some of the most important issues facing this nation.

www.georgewbush.com...

He recently criticised the president for going on vacation too much during his presidency. Kerry was quoted saying, "You're not going to have to look for us on vacation. You're going to find us working for America."
But, I think the pictures that goes along with this article will prove that Kerry not only flip-flops his votes but his quotes as well.

www.drudgereport.com...

[edit on 20-7-2004 by BushCheney2004]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
That's old news...

The question is, how can people vote for someone who's had more vacations then G.W, surely the democrats were bitching and moaning before about how Bush takes too much vacation time. Look at kerry, that guys all over his vacation time ,so all over that he's only given 20% of his time to the senate...

I wouldn't call him a leader, people elected that bonehead to the senate and hes not doing his job, he's working for the people, but apparantly he seemed to forget that, i'd sure hate for him to step in office and forget what he was supposed to be doing there...

I'd imagine he'd forget half if not all the promises he's given people through his campaign, Santa Claus needed needed little helper's to help him remember who got what, and I don't think Kerry even cares to have little helpers help him remember who got what promised to em.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Many votes have been missed. However, the Majority Leader of the Senate, "my" Senator Bill Frist has also scheduled two very important votes during the time of the Democratic Convention. This is the first time this has been done. Senate protocol before was to leave important legislation alone during convention time. I am ashamed of Sen. Frist. I voted for him the first time thinking since he was a MD he would show some fairness and not be so partisan. He has let me down. I should have known since he is Republican. I have a very hard time voting for anyone from this party.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Gee, BushCheney2004, you just registered today, yet you have already accumulated the 500 points required to post in the Political Debate Forum, and 615 points beyond that. At the time I made this post, you had made a grand total of two posts on ATS.

Please explain how you have managed to accumulate a grand total of 1115 points in one day after making only two posts. Has someone on the inside at ATS given you these unearned points?

Are you a paid Republican troll? That's just what we need at ATS. A paid Republican troll.

[edit on 7/20/2004 by donguillermo]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
How a GOP operative/Moderator-under-alias/Agent Provocatuer is in a restricted buy-your-way-in-forum with only two posts.......excellent observation Don G!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Their banned now..... Or so I saw, if you go to the camera thread, bushcheny says it's best if government keeps tabs on the people to keep them safer!!!

who the # are they foolin?!!

Nope.. the more power the government has the safer we are. Ever check out terraserver.com... amazing

[edit on 20-7-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
probally a die hard liberal impersonating a conservative to make the conservative look bad. just a thought.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Maybe it was Bush, seeing how he loves control. But, it's more likely a Bush campaigner.

The question is... How did he get so many points for 1 post?

Did he, "pay" his way in? If so, i'll buy 100000 points please.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
How a GOP operative/Moderator-under-alias/Agent Provocatuer is in a restricted buy-your-way-in-forum with only two posts.......excellent observation Don G!

If you had checked his member profile you would have seen that he was credited for 17 posts. What probably happened is that 15 of them were in violation of ATS rules and were removed. Chances are he was banned for
failing to comply. Perhaps a mod can clear the air on this one?

He did not earn his way in here on just two posts. No one gets that kind of privedge.

Switch to decaf. You dems are jittery little things.

[Edited on 20/7/04 by COOL HAND]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

If you had checked his member profile you would have seen that he was credited for 17 posts. What probably happened is that 15 of them were in violation of ATS rules and were removed. Chances are he was banned for
failing to comply. Perhaps a mod can clear the air on this one?

He did not earn his way in here on just two posts. No one gets that kind of privedge.

Switch to decaf. You dems are jittery little things.

Please explain how he earned 1115 points on 17 posts in less than one day.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
probally a die hard liberal impersonating a conservative to make the conservative look bad. just a thought.

Please tell me you're not serious with that one. Sprite just poured out of my nose after reading that.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is why I stopped posting at other message boards - full of paid posters. You can't argue or even have a genuine discussion with them at Yahoo, etc.

top topics

join