It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama wishes the US was more like China!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

MAYBE PRESIDENT OBAMA`S CONSTANT 'BOWING' TO LEADERS ..
HAS CAUSED A BUTTERFLY EFFECT ON THE PLANET

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by beezzer
This does not surprize me. Obama does not like America, he has stated so many times in the past.

Can you provide any of those times that Obama has stated he did not like America?

Sinnthia, in support of beezzer,, I can't post comments of obama making such statements, I wish I could, I don't like the man. I was raised in a communist country, as a mater of fact The Peoples Republic of China.

But I can give you some references to people he surrounds himself with and his long time friends that clearly Hate America, at lest I think they do!

here is the source: www.onenewsnow.com...
Most prominent, of course, was Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama’s pastor for the 20 years that Obama attended the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago. Wright came into national prominence when videos of his preaching damnation upon the United States emerged during Obama's presidential campaign in 2008. It is irrelevant whether Obama was personally present in church when Wright was pronouncing the offensive imprecations.
Do you believe Rev. Wright Hates America or only White America? So, were does obama fall in here?

Lets continue shall we?

William Ayers, founder of the 1970s Weather Underground organization. Ayers has never repented of his bombing campaign against the U.S. government, nor of his self-description as a "communist with a small C."
Does obama think it's OK, to Bomb his own Government? Or it's OK for his friends to have done this?

It is entirely possible that Obama has done an 180-degree turn since his teenage years in Hawaii being mentored by Frank Marshall Davis, a one-time prominent member of the Communist Party USA...or of his time at Occidental College when one then-radical contemporary recalls his espousal of Marxist-Leninist revolution for the U.S. After all, many of us have traveled long distances from the views we held in college.
Is It Really,,, obama no longer has any ties to any communistic organization,,, after all the people he has associated himself with that are Communist!

And Finally,, I would like to put this out there for you all to read, from the same source: Obama's clear dislike of America's capability of enriching people was first expressed during the 2008 presidential campaign, when he engaged in that interesting exchange with businessman "Joe the Plumber," in which he suggested that it would be good for all Americans to "spread the wealth around." (Very, Very Communistic.)

His disdain for Wall Street bankers and investors has been expressed many times, as well as his contempt for people who make lots of money. As he said recently: "At a certain point, you have made enough money." Well, who says when "enough" is "enough"? A bureaucrat from the Department of Equitable Incomes?
edit on 11-3-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
Sinnthia, in support of beezzer,, I can't post comments of obama making such statements, I wish I could, I don't like the man.

That is not much support then considering the statement

This does not surprize me. Obama does not like America, he has stated so many times in the past.

That is pretty specific and that is what I am asking about.

Originally posted by guohua
I was raised in a communist country, as a mater of fact The Peoples Republic of China.

I would imagine you would be able to have dislike for politicians for legitimate reasons without having to wish you had negative quotes to come up with then.

But I can give you some references to people he surrounds himself with and his long time friends that clearly Hate America, at lest I think they do!

No thank you. What you think is exactly that. While what you think may be of great value, it is simply not any type of answer to my very clear and specific question.

I am not sure what the deal is with ATS lately but it could be greatly enhanced by a good lack of people responding to NOT answer questions being asked.

Let me try again.

Can you please provide any of those quotes?

edit on 11-3-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by Expat888

Yep, the world hates us Americans. Big sigh...on our own now. Not like it's the first time.

I like the people.. Its damn politicians that I despise... (All politicians regardless where they're from)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
I have to be blunt here...

This is your thread title...
Obama wishes the US was more like China!,

And this is your OP.

Originally posted by ararisq
Source 1
Source 2

“Mr. Obama has told people that it would be so much easier to be the president of China. ”

Your thread title is outright false.

Wishing the US was like China and saying it would be easier to be president
of China are two completely different things.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the POTUS admires China so much ...its time to stop being a fraud to the US people

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I would imagine you would be able to have dislike for politicians for legitimate reasons without having to wish you had negative quotes to come up with then.

China does not have Politicians, China is a one-party state that has been ruled by the
Chinese Communist Party (CCP) since 1949. Which is lead by the Chairman of the Communist Party.
We don't have political parties in China, I have a Dislike for Politicians that are Corrupt and Do Not Care For The People.

No thank you. What you think is exactly that. While what you think may be of great value, it is simply not any type of answer to my very clear and specific question.

But then again, what I think does matter, because it is What I Think..if you had an open mind, you'd be interested in What I Think and You'd even possibly read the source I pointed out, I was very honest with you in my statement,,,,,,

Sinnthia, in support of beezzer,, I can't post comments of obama making such statements, I wish I could, I don't like the man.

But I see you wish to keep a closed mind to anything anti-obama that shows his possible dislike for America in the Company He Keeps or I should say, Has Kept in the not to distant Past.

I am not sure what the deal is with ATS lately but it could be greatly enhanced by a good lack of people responding to NOT answer questions being asked.

You've been around How Long?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Can you provide any of those times that Obama has stated he did not like America?

Gotta love and side with my man Beezer on this one...

The US Flag code states:
"During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. "

Ok, so he is not saying he doesn't like America but he is at a minimum displaying a contempt or lack of respect for it by not following its laws and traditions by refusing to render courtesy to it’s symbols.

This from someone who is Commander in Chief of all the Armed Forces?

Then there is the marked absence of the American Flag lapel pin….when asked about it in his own words…

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said.

Taking sides? WTF You are the President (or wanted to be at the time I guess) you want to be neutral when it comes to representing America?

Again perhaps not dislike but at least ambivalence – you want that from a leader?

Imagine if he were CEO of a major company and didn’t endorse the product?

"Ok, now I don’t wear a Coke pin because some people prefer Pepsi…"

LOL sure he’d keep his job… People expect their leaders to be on their side; to endorse their “product” in this case it’s America.

More good quotes about America and what it represents from the Douche Bag-in-Chief:

"There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression.

Uh, so we are not paying them 400k a year run the company….

You represent us all that is good and all that is bad wear it with pride douche!

Again not dislike per se but a marked lack of support… I say that’s pretty bad coming from a Chief Executive not wanting to endorse his product.

Ah, then the Anthem…

And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."

Wow!

Again – not stating he "dislikes America" per se but it’s pretty clear to me he’s not clearly in America’s corner.

He wants to be all things to all people.

He is weak and he projects weakness and as the leader of the free world he projects that and look at the state of the world two years into his tenure…would you say it or America is better off?

Can you honestly say that?

Now with regard to the OP's claim - I think in that context he was using hyperbole in stating that his job would be easier if he were President of China; its true it would.

I don't get that to be stating that he supports China's leadership methods or climate.

I also don't think he makes it clear he doesn't support them, which is his MO to speak and say nothing; to never take a side...he should be taking our friggin side!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Well thank you expa...refreshing to hear a friendly voice. From everything I've seen on ATS we are much hated here but we're people like everyone else and at the mercy of our government, of which it seems we have little say in anymore. I kind of wish I never went on this site because I was obliviously happy for the most part. Won't be leaving the states any time soon, though.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
reply to post by ararisq

MAYBE PRESIDENT OBAMA`S CONSTANT 'BOWING' TO LEADERS ..
HAS CAUSED A BUTTERFLY EFFECT ON THE PLANET

Yeah, I see your point. Did anyone watch his press conference today? It originally was supposed to address the high gas prices but no, another distraction happened for him to take his attention off America. It became all about Japan, not the US of A. Oh, well. Don't get me wrong, I too shed a tear or two for the Japenese but please, please step up to the plate for your country.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
Gotta love and side with my man Beezer on this one...

By providing even one of the quotes I asked for?

The US Flag code states:
"During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. "

I still do not hear anything resembling what Bezzer claimed.

Ok, so he is not saying he doesn't like America but he is at a minimum displaying a contempt or lack of respect for it by not following its laws and traditions by refusing to render courtesy to it’s symbols.

So he is NOT saying any such thing as bezzer said. Right. Good job so far.

This from someone who is Commander in Chief of all the Armed Forces?

Well this is just the opinion of some poster on ATS so...

Then there is the marked absence of the American Flag lapel pin….when asked about it in his own words…

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said.

Not even close to the quotes I asked for is it.

Taking sides? WTF You are the President (or wanted to be at the time I guess) you want to be neutral when it comes to representing America?

He said he did not want to "appear" to be taking sides. What is wrong with not wanting to present yourself as antagonistic when you take over a country that is hated by much of the world? So you can be the loudest failure in the room? Whatever, still not saying any such thing as bezzer claimed. This is not going well for you so far in that respect at all.

Again perhaps not dislike but at least ambivalence – you want that from a leader?

What I want is one single quote of him stating he did not like America as was the claim that go so many stars and so far two defenders who also cannot seem to find any of those quotes. That is what I want. That is what I asked for. Why even respond to defend someone only to fail miserably in doing so? Did you not get to read your post before you posted it?

Imagine if he were CEO of a major company and didn’t endorse the product?

"Ok, now I don’t wear a Coke pin because some people prefer Pepsi…"

LOL sure he’d keep his job… People expect their leaders to be on their side; to endorse their “product” in this case it’s America.

Yeah, let's imagine stuff because the real things I asked for are too hard to come up with.

How about you imagine. I specifically asked for something. You do not have it either.

More good quotes about America and what it represents from the Douche Bag-in-Chief:

High brow humor and witty arguments aside...way aside. Name calling is most certainly a sign of a highly developed mind and evidence of only the most critical thinking. See, I can imagine stuff too.

"There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression.

Uh, so we are not paying them 400k a year run the company….

You represent us all that is good and all that is bad wear it with pride douche!

Make sense when you write, please. Still not even close to the quotes I asked for and um...are you trying to tell me that is not true? Do you really think that the American flag makes everyone feel good? I have an Iriquois friend you should talk to.

Can you honestly say that statement is not a true statement, or is it just that you do not think Obama should have said it? Not that it really matters because you know what it is not? It is not him saying he does not like America. Perhaps you got confused between saying you had to side with your friend and realizing that you couldn't. I bet that is disheartening.

Again not dislike per se but a marked lack of support… I say that’s pretty bad coming from a Chief Executive not wanting to endorse his product.

Again, not what I was asking about is still not what I was asking about. Maybe you thought if your post was long enough, I would forget the exact quote it was that I questioned? No such luck.

Ah, then the Anthem…

And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."

Wow!

Wow, indeed. It is shocking how you can go on like this, still not even coming close to providing what I asked for.

Again – not stating he "dislikes America" per se but it’s pretty clear to me he’s not clearly in America’s corner.

Too bad the claim was that he SAID he does not like America A WHOLE BUNCH O' TIMES and what I asked for were any of those quotes. So, AGAIN, not stating he "dislikes America" is not what I was asking about.

He wants to be all things to all people.

He is weak and he projects weakness and as the leader of the free world he projects that and look at the state of the world two years into his tenure…would you say it or America is better off?

Better off than what? Than it was 2 years ago? 4 years ago? 50 years ago? Under Bush? Under Clinton? Who cares. I asked beezzer to back up his claim and that is really all I am interested in. Diversionary tactics noted.

Can you honestly say that?

That your weak attempt to completely change the topic is transparent? Yep.

Now with regard to the OP's claim -

So anyway.

Obama does not like America, he has stated so many times in the past.

Have even one quote from one time Obama ever said that? If not, responding to tell me all about how you dont but I am still wrong for asking has been done already.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinnthiaHave even one quote from one time Obama ever said that? If not, responding to tell me all about how you dont but I am still wrong for asking has been done already.

You didn't even read obviously - you took every opportunity to attack the composition, length and wording of the post but ignored the substance of it. You built up a straw man and tore it down – fine by me; ignorance is bliss they say.

To reiterate - I clearly indicated that I was not providing a quote in which the great Obama used the words "I do not like America". He’s not going to; he lacks the spine to state openly how he feels. He is smart enough to know that even his most vehement shills will reject him if he does and that is probably the only reason he does not. He craves the status and power of the office.

1)What I did is indicate in his own words that he certainly has contempt for the flag that represents America; therefore, one can assume he has contempt for the people and the ideas behind it as well.

2)He shows ambivalence toward the country when dealing with other nations and provided an analogy for how this would look if he were to represent a company rather than a nation. Your inability to understand the analogy is clear.
3)Finally that he does not render the traditional deference to the National Anthem.

That is all I stated and that I had to support Beezer because while the exact words were not used Obama’s his contempt and ambivalence is pretty clear to me.

In the spirit of objectivity; I also disagreed with the premise of the OP’s assertion giving the anointed one the benefit of a doubt in this instance.

While I am all for one’s ability to express dissenting opinion about the country in which we live – I really don’t understand how a 150 year grudge against the actions of people long dead have to do with anything I stated. Clearly the Indian you mentioned is not the President of the US is he?

I could give a crap what he thinks it is none of my business; he is free to wipe his ass with the flag if he so chooses.
However, the Chief Executives lack of support for the nation and its ideals is my business and it is plain to see by the desperation in your post that you want Obama to be respected. I respect your zeal but your lack of ability to objectively look at his actions and understand the tone is also just a clear. Delusion is sometimes a symptom of infatuation and it is clear; he is very charismatic indeed and many were happy to have change, any change from Bush – who was many things but certainly he did not portray weakness.

I find it fairly clear that you will blindly support the Obama your posts here and elsewhere.

Whatever your reasons, I’ll leave you to them; however, the fact remains that his ambivalence toward the country it is becoming increasingly clear to many.

Anyone with an objective viewpoint will also see that what I posted indicates that he is clearly not a proud American President.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
You didn't even read obviously - you took every opportunity to attack the composition, length and wording of the post but ignored the substance of it. You built up a straw man and tore it down – fine by me; ignorance is bliss they say.

Sounds like you did not even actually read my response but that is fine. Perhaps I am giving you too much credit. This seems like a really simple concept to me.
So anyway.

Obama does not like America, he has stated so many times in the past.

Have even one quote from one time Obama ever said that? If not, responding to tell me all about how you dont but I am still wrong for asking has been done already.

Do I really need to repeat the quote I am asking about and the question I am asking over and over again before you understand what it is? Is my writing style too complex? Am I choosing words beyond your vocabulary?
I am asking for any of the times Obama stated he did not like America. None of your other nonsense that I fully addressed even matters because it is not at all what I asked for. You even admit as much.

I am not sure who you think you are fooling but I have already had to play this game once today.

To reiterate - I clearly indicated that I was not providing a quote in which the great Obama used the words "I do not like America". He’s not going to;

So Beezzer was just blatantly making that up then? That is all you had to say. I do not care what other thigns Obama has said that you did not care for. I am not interested in the slightest. I wanted those quotes that Beezzer claimed there were so many of. You say he made it up. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia I do not care what other thigns Obama has said that you did not care for. I am not interested in the slightest.

That is fairly obvious - are you on the payroll?

Originally posted by Sinnthia I wanted those quotes that Beezzer claimed there were so many of. You say he made it up. Thank you.

I knew you could make a conclusion from a set of inferences - good girl; how come you can't do it with Obama's actions?

Blinded by celebrity perhaps? Its ok lots of others are infatuated by him as well - it is hard to think for oneself.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Welcome.. No worries.. Learned long ago in my travels that wherever one goes the regular people are good - its the leaders who are idiots and cause problems...
If the world could commit all the leaders to an asylum it would be a nicer place for everyone..
Dont give up on
ats over a few malcontents the majority here are good people.. And theres alot of interesting info and threads here.. Apologies op for minor detour..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join