It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT! Volcano UPDATE after JAPAN 8.8 - ALL including Yellowstone showing unrest! march 11, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Reply to post by Chadwickus

All these things happening are just coincidence.

Amiright?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I'm merely asking for some sort of connection.

I got some dust in my eye today, tripped on a hose AND cut my arm, then the earthquake hit Japan.

Can't be a coincidence, surely?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

You people all wear "doom and gloom colored glasses" or something??? With a smattering of voodoo, and a superstition cocktail for a chaser?

i know the magnetic pole is constantly on the move however im talkin bout a crustal pole shift, earth crust displacement.

There has NEVER been any indications of a "crustal pole shift" on this planet, going back as far as geologists can examine, from the very, very clear evidence in the very rock strata that is under your feet.

NO reason for one to start "now".....

..dont you think that this giant earthquake and tsunami in japan could be a prelude to something on a grander scale?

Why not stop and think, for a change, instead of reacting with the gut here.....if you spent just a bit of time in research, you could then see the entire history of earthquakes, and trends, specific to the region around Japan...for as long back as the science of seismology has been under study.....

Would save ever-so-much of this useless fear-mongering......

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I'm merely asking for some sort of connection.

I got some dust in my eye today, tripped on a hose AND cut my arm, then the earthquake hit Japan.

Can't be a coincidence, surely?

how often do u get dust in your eye and trip on a hose?

Now how often do:

Massive kill offs
and
Multiple Super quakes
happen?

If we got one a year, sure. But this is rare stuff happening very frequently these past 2 years.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Oh, the irony.....the same old, same old utterly clueless beliefs, repeated....lacking any science, nor logic and reason:

...supposed to be the crustal pole shift....

I really have to wonder what people were doing in science classes....sleeping?

("bug out bag"....LOL!)

Oh the irony, you are so desensitized about people dying that you make jokes and laugh? People are dead. Lots of people. If others can prevent more people from dying by finding some information, why troll on about it?
What was the point of your post? Nothing.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

More often than you think actually.

And I ask again, what's the connection?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well done to you and weedwhacker for derailing the thread by calling everyone lunatics .
I hope your really proud !!

There is no harm in questioning the possibilities .
You are the enemy of truth right now

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Would you get a brain already?! Think for yourself and stop listening to your scientist! They are in the NWO agenda getting payed to basically keep their pathetic mouths shut on every truth they know! They will keep us out of the loop and won't care whether you live or die! That's the difference between God and mankind. Man will always turn their back on you wheras God is constantly watching out for you provided you believe in his son. People just don't get that we are in the last days and Jesus is returning. That is the reason behind all this catatrosphe. Read the bible, read revelations. Its all there. Science will not save you from the coming calamites! That's all I know!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

You take a post on something else, and TRY to spin it that way??

Despicable.

The people who died from this NATURAL disaster did not because of a "crustal pole shift"....it was an earthquake. Accompanied by tsunami. Have seen it before, will see it again.

There is nothing "special" about it, not where it occurred!! This is to be expected. The only "shifting" of the crust is due to normal tectonic plate movement activity.

Nothing at ALL to do with the poles.....

....and, the chuckle at a "bug out bag" was directed at the inanity of how futile that would be.....in the event of an ACTUAL physical pole shift. Where the entire globe of this planet altered its axis of rotation.

"Running away" with all you can carry in a special bag isn't going to accomplish very much, in that sort of (highly implausible) global disaster event.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

>sigh<

Well done to you and weedwhacker for derailing the thread by calling everyone lunatics .

There is no harm in questioning the possibilities .

"questioning the possiblities"??

Did you see where that leads? Up above, the inevitable diatribe about the "bible"....it gets dragged incomprehensibly into these things, each time. No logic, no reason, just superstition.

When a voice of reason and sanity is needed.......

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Who did I call a lunatic?

And as for enemy of truth?

If you didn't notice, I was the one who brought truth here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

There has NEVER been any indications of a "crustal pole shift" on this planet, going back as far as geologists can examine, from the very, very clear evidence in the very rock strata that is under your feet.

Well, that's not true. There is evidence of prior pole shifts occurring on Earth. Hundreds of thousands of years ago. And yes, I know the difference between an actual pole shift and wandering poles.

That's true. Further, by scientists best estimates although not all are in agreement, the actual pole shift could take thousands of years to fully complete.

Edit to add:

Through analysis of palaeomagnetic data, it has been established that the Earth's magnetic field has reversed its orientation tens of thousands of times since the formation of the planet. With the increasingly accurate Global Polarity Timescale (GPTS) it has become apparent that the rate at which reversals occur has varied considerably throughout the past. During some periods of geologic time (e.g. Cretaceous Long Normal see below), the Earth's magnetic field maintained a single orientation for tens of millions of years.[3] Other reversals seem to have occurred very rapidly, with two such reversals during a span of 50,000 years. Occidental College geologist Scott Bogue and Jonathan Glen of the US Geological Survey even found evidence in the ancient lava rock of Battle Mountain, Nevada, indicating the possibility of a rapid geomagnetic field reversal over a period of only four years. The reversal was dated to approximately 15 million years ago.[4][5] The latest reversal, the Brunhes–Matuyama reversal, occurred approximately 780,000 years ago.
[edit]

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

It's one thing to say it isn't happening now, but it's another to say it's never happened.

edit on 11-3-2011 by lpowell0627 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Noone knows who you are , why would they need your " voice of reason " ?

You act as if your word is gospel , it is not , everyone is entitled to their opinion without you calling them a lunatic .

End of story

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by Chadwickus

Please show me a time I'm recent history where all these things happens in the same time span.

Your argument of "it is normal" is highly predictable in every thread regarding weird stuff happening. Yet no proof is ever shown.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

..dont you think that this giant earthquake and tsunami in japan could be a prelude to something on a grander scale?

Why not stop and think, for a change, instead of reacting with the gut here.....if you spent just a bit of time in research, you could then see the entire history of earthquakes, and trends, specific to the region around Japan...for as long back as the science of seismology has been under study.....

Would save ever-so-much of this useless fear-mongering......

Lots of people know Japan's history of EQs. That doesn't mean this time it couldn't trigger something bigger. It could trigger other EQs in other fault lines due to sub-terrans current. That's just an example. The fact that it did not happen last time doesn't mean it won't this time. This is trying to predict the future, not good, as you are denying any form of predictions.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Please show me a connection between all these events first.

What's the link?

Enlighten me as to why all these things are all leading to something else.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there, at no time in history has normal people had real time access to events happening around the world. Every billy bod in the world with an iphone and twitter account can post about 20 dead animals in 3 spots and suddenly its happening everywhere.

If the earth was to physical perform a pole shift, the resulting stress would not only kill everything on the planet, but would pretty much rip the earth into pieces.

There is enough tragedy, death, and natural destruction occuring on a daily basis without having to see or play connect the dots.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
"Crustal Pole Shift".... almost as ludicrous as the hollow earth theory... actually both are about evenly ludicrous but if you add in reptilians to the hollow earth theory then HET wins the ludicrous contest....

Weedwhacker.... I don't think they teach Science in schools anymore.... not in the budget...

edit on 11-3-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Well, that's not true. There is evidence of prior pole shifts occurring on Earth. Hundreds of thousands of years ago. And yes, I know the difference between an actual pole shift and wandering poles.

That's true. Further, by scientists best estimates although not all are in agreement, the actual pole shift could take thousands of years to fully complete.

Edit to add:

Through analysis of palaeomagnetic data, it has been established that the Earth's magnetic field has reversed its orientation tens of thousands of times since the formation of the planet. With the increasingly accurate Global Polarity Timescale (GPTS) it has become apparent that the rate at which reversals occur has varied considerably throughout the past. During some periods of geologic time (e.g. Cretaceous Long Normal see below), the Earth's magnetic field maintained a single orientation for tens of millions of years.[3] Other reversals seem to have occurred very rapidly, with two such reversals during a span of 50,000 years. Occidental College geologist Scott Bogue and Jonathan Glen of the US Geological Survey even found evidence in the ancient lava rock of Battle Mountain, Nevada, indicating the possibility of a rapid geomagnetic field reversal over a period of only four years. The reversal was dated to approximately 15 million years ago.[4][5] The latest reversal, the Brunhes–Matuyama reversal, occurred approximately 780,000 years ago.
[edit]

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

It's one thing to say it isn't happening now, but it's another to say it's never happened.

edit on 11-3-2011 by lpowell0627 because: (no reason given)

Dude... he's said there is no evidence of "CRUSTAL POLE SHIFT" not Geo-magnetic pole shift.... good lord have mercy.... there needs to be some type of screening process on this site....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnhiker
Just throwing this out there, at no time in history has normal people had real time access to events happening around the world. Every billy bod in the world with an iphone and twitter account can post about 20 dead animals in 3 spots and suddenly its happening everywhere.

If the earth was to physical perform a pole shift, the resulting stress would not only kill everything on the planet, but would pretty much rip the earth into pieces.

There is enough tragedy, death, and natural destruction occuring on a daily basis without having to see or play connect the dots.

I think it would be sad not to try to connect the dots. We have been gifted with an amazing brain, so I'm gonna use it instead of playing the spectator.

+ I think it's fun and what's wrong it exploring all theories? The greatest genies of our time did not fail at connecting the dots. They were really successful at that, hence the name "genie".

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join