It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT! Volcano UPDATE after JAPAN 8.8 - ALL including Yellowstone showing unrest! march 11, 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
From what I can see, going by the continental plate structure, the area in question is unfortunately at the intersection of 4 different plates (Carribean, Pacific, Eurasian, and Filipino), and something monstrous had to have happened there to create a 180 mile fissure. More than likely the thin rift of the Carribean plate fractured between the other 3. Whether it was affected by outside forces, I don't exactly know, but in judging from the solar activity in the last few days, it is possible that EM processes along with the lunar gravitational effects may have created just enough bulge over that area to expedite either a pressure or expansion causing a thrust subduction fracture. And since that plate is also butt tight with the pacific rim, it's probable that the shockwaves or compression of the lithosphere caused volcanic activity in lateral areas.

Link to Continental plates
and NOAA Solar activity

I have been unable to get www.solarcycle24.com all day, which is who I usually check several times a day.

The animal die-off patterns we see are probably caused by a handful of causes. One is methane leaks in the ocean floor. The other probability of all these sea animal die-offs may point to aquatic hypoxia (meaning there just isn't enough oxygen in the water), which, in our ancient history, had also created a near ELE (extinction level event) as was shown by Vostok ice core samples, as was an 'Acid Ocean' effect (ELE) from CO2 levels matching today's level (observed some millions of years ago). As far as the geomagnetic anomalies, earth's geomagnetic field is only at 40% strength as has also been observed, and is still diminishing. In 2008 our stratosphere collapsed, which is no big deal as it usually does during every solar minimum. In 2008 it collapsed an additional 28% beyond charted expectations, which is also indicative of global cooling events associated with salinization points in the ocean (which determines much of the Atlantic current flow). As our planet cools down it expands (at least the lithosphere does as far as I can tell).

So, yes, there is something happening. What, when, and where are pretty tough to predict. I will say that the sun seems particulalry active. With our GM level this low and looking down the throat of an expected highly active solar maximum, it certainly bears watching. I'm not going to assert any 'doom & gloom' though. Just pointing out my observations

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

i really am starting to think that there are government paid shills on this site i mean how anyone can deny and say that everything is normal is beyond me!! urself excluded of course.....

but yea there must be so many people out there with their heads stuck up thier bum holes

It's all opinions. I personally am un decided. Just because someone has a different outlook to you does that automatically make them a Government Shill as you put it? Hmmmmm

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You know, I have been watching this Live Earthquake map since last night....quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

I realize that earthquakes happen all the time all over the world but things are looking awfully 'Quakey' around these parts. I live in SoCal and I am definitely on high alert.
Also has everyone checked out Clif High's 'Expando Planet' stuff? I found it very intriguing despite how I feel about Clif High. www.halfpasthuman.com...
Check that out if you feel so inclined. I found it at least very entertaining. And at most possibly descriptive of what may be occurring now. I have trouble thinking that the volcanoes in Russia and Indonesia cannot be related to all of this. And I say 'all of this' because if you look at the live map you will see it is really not over in Japan. They continue to get shaken up by 4+ shakers. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to endure that many large earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by Chadwickus

large earthquakes
bees dying
bird and fish kills on a huge scale
this "comet"
the large moon
other planets in our solar system showing anomolies
magnetic pole shifts
large cme's

cmon! something is not right here theres absolutely no denying that.

large earthquakes have happened since the dawn of time....

December 26, 2004 Sumatra, Indonesia and Phuket, Thailand 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake 9.1
March 11, 2011 Sendai, Japan 2011 Sendai earthquake 9.0 ~ 9.1
February 27, 2010 Maule, Chile 2010 Chile earthquake 8.8
September 12, 2007 Sumatra, Indonesia September 2007 Sumatra earthquakes 8.5

Source

Bee's Dying - They were talking about this in 1998 Source

Bird and Fish Kills - I honestly don't feel like finding all the links for how this has happened before but it is easily findable that large fish and bird kills occur commonly in Nature. Granted it seems like there are more lately then usual; however it is more a mass media frenzy then anything else.

Elenin - Well all I can say on this one is ....... huh? What do you think it is a space ship?, or is it supposed to be Nibiru? I mean so many things these days are Nibiru that you can't really keep up anymore.

The Large Moon - happened in 1992 and as far as I can remember being that I was about 15 at the time. There was nothing of severe consequence there. I am still unclear on how people can speculate on all these doom and gloom scenarios of something that has happened without consequence before. I mean it would be one thing if this hadn't happened in our lifetimes or even recorded history, but this is something that happened less then 2 decades ago, and I would guess that at least 80% of you all were alive.

Other Planets with anomalies - Not even sure what that means so not gonna touch it. Though I don't think NASA watches other planets that much, but I could be wrong.

Well as we said the Magnetic Pole Shift well as you said before you already know that it has been shifting forever.

Final CME's - You mentioned Large CME's like they don't happen? Well you are aware that he Sun goes through cycles every 11 yrs and Large CME's are not that uncommon but lets face it. 11 yrs ago we weren't as dependent on our electronics as we are now, so it wasn't as big of a deal.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
matches up with Terrance McKenna's timewavezero graph...

Timewave zero

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

So what's the connection between all these things?

Or is it like a big wall where everything get's thrown at it and you take whatever sticks?

I mean, what do CME's have to do with birds dying?

What do birds dying have to do with a comet?

What does a comet have to do with bees dying?

What does bees dying have to do with large earthquakes?
ell

We're Not Going To Tell You!

Sorry couldn't resist!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

The Pacific Northwest Volcano Seismic readouts look normal. Live nearby, and I look at them almost every day, Why did you include them in your OP?

What do you see that is not normal? Actually, the volcanoes are very quiet this evening.

Link

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Wow never thought yellow stone could be linked into this. thanks for bringing that up. As for the earth quake in japan I really feel sad for the Japanese. It made Katrina seem mild in comparison. 8.8 earth quake, followed by tsunami then a nuke power plant goes critical. And personally, I'm horrified about how our news casters in California report on how its affecting us, what a couple of boats got dislodged. Big deal! How can we be so damn egotistical that they could report on such trivial matters when 1000,s of people are dieing in Japan? I dont want to hear about some rich jerks boat damage I want to here how i can send money for help! what relief programs are being started I know our government is sending help but so can WE.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hi guys! I heard at news and after I found that Earth changed abbout 4 inch (10 cm ) his axe after earthquake in Japan.Hereis the link www.corriere.it...
It's italian language and the article said "Terrestrial axe shifted 10 cm and the days become more shortened"
Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a lot more critical quakes going off at california coastline this morning. I haven't been checking daily into trends, but this seems out of the norm

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by true-life

Greetings:

I don't know where you got that "Timewave 2012" link, but it appears to be more than just a 'jump' site!

Do Not Download and Run any files as tracking software (or worse) in placed on your root drive.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

May your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential.

In Peace & Light
tfw

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Cometgate ! Elenin + 2005 YU55 + Nibiru

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

The Domino Effect of February 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Greetings:

A good, safe way to donate funds is the American Red Cross.

We are always first in and always there.

In full disclosure, yes, I am an ARC Disaster Relief Captain with over 30 years of service.

American Red Cross

May your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential.

In Peace & Light
tfw

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Cometgate ! Elenin + 2005 YU55 + Nibiru

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

The Domino Effect of February 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by kroms33

Nothing at ALL to do with the poles.....

www.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- The powerful earthquake that unleashed a devastating tsunami Friday appears to have moved the main island of Japan by 8 feet (2.4 meters) and shifted the Earth on its axis.

:shk: rocket science.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Oh, snap!

The earthquake in Chile caused a similar extremely tiny change.

What was being replied to was the fear-mongering from another member suggesting a 'massive' physical pole shift of a magnitude to actually have an effect on the planet...a noticeable effect!!

The Earth's axis of rotation is known already to move.....it is cyclical precession. Also, causes no major disruptions, nor catastrophes on this planet. (Makes the apparent "North Star" swap positions, though....every few thousand years or so....)...

As a result of the 'quake in Chile, and now this recent one, more minor changes. Gee...what, 25 centimeters?? Here's a challenge for you: Calculate the circumference of the planet, in centimeters....and find out what the percentage of 25 cms is, to that total....

I guess people don't understand how the "skin" of the Earth, when it shifts a little bit (again, a tiny percentage) will alter the over-all balance every so very slightly. It has happened before, in times of past major earthquake events (and we didn't have the extremely exact measurement technology abilities like we do today.

For instance, when the volcano in Krakatoa exploded? Certainly caused some minor shifting then, too....Heck, even the 1906 'quake in San Francisco might have as well.......

(and yet, we're still here, yes???).....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The earthquake in Chile caused a similar extremely tiny change.

In a geological sense – it is quite a large, quick and massive change within a small reference of time. Usually, changes like this occur over hundreds if not thousands of years.

What was being replied to was the fear-mongering from another member suggesting a 'massive' physical pole shift of a magnitude to actually have an effect on the planet...a noticeable effect!!

Well, there is no scientific documentation or evidence that exists that we know of pertaining to such a 'quick physical' pole shift. The laws of gravity would dictate that quick physical pole shifts perhaps have never happened – because if they did, objects would fly off into space and earth would be a dead planet. People are entitled to their opinions, this is after all a conspiracy web site. The fear mongering is actually produced by Hollywood, with movies like 2012. If you want people to learn about earth changes, attacking them with a demeaning attitude will only make their beliefs stronger and negate any further debate. Your attitude is self defeating.

The Earth's axis of rotation is known already to move.....it is cyclical precession. Also, causes no major disruptions, nor catastrophes on this planet. (Makes the apparent "North Star" swap positions, though....every few thousand years or so....)...

Cyclical precession happens every 26,000 years... I didn't even have to look it up – what we don't know scientifically is to what degree this happens. What we are able to attain is computer graphic models using mathematical formulations of where we believe the stars were in the heavens by their current position today. We have no physical proof nor documentation that the stars were in any position 26,000 years ago up until the point where humanity started documenting their positions in the sky.

As a result of the 'quake in Chile, and now this recent one, more minor changes. Gee...what, 25 centimeters?? Here's a challenge for you: Calculate the circumference of the planet, in centimeters....and find out what the percentage of 25 cms is, to that total....

Chile = 25cm and Japan=25 cm = almost 2ft (20inches) in a matter of a few years.
That is major in a geological sense in such a short time frame. How will that effect procession? Does it speed it up or slow it down?

I guess people don't understand how the "skin" of the Earth, when it shifts a little bit (again, a tiny percentage) will alter the over-all balance every so very slightly. It has happened before, in times of past major earthquake events (and we didn't have the extremely exact measurement technology abilities like we do today.

Theoretically – wouldn't gravity have to compensate for an off balance sphere? Sure, it could take tens of thousands of years to compensate to become stable again... we are spinning at 1,000 miles an hour while our solar system is traveling at 550,000 miles per hour in space. Pretty fast. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Question is, what is the counter balance over time? I would say that our sphere will compensate to balance out – but could take centuries.

(and yet, we're still here, yes???).....

No one ever said we were not. People are concerned about specific topics of earth change. People want to be prepared if a disaster comes to their 'town'. Nothing wrong with that. Educate people instead of fighting with them and you will gain more respect.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

It made Katrina seem mild in comparison. 8.8 earth quake, followed by tsunami then a nuke power plant goes critical. And personally, I'm horrified about how our news casters in California report on how its affecting us, what a couple of boats got dislodged. Big deal! How can we be so damn egotistical that they could report on such trivial matters when 1000,s of people are dieing in Japan? I dont want to hear about some rich jerks boat damage I want to here how i can send money for help! what relief programs are being started I know our government is sending help but so can WE.

It is sad, and if only more people thought like you there would be no starving people on the planet.
From what I saw from California, it wasn't even news worthy. They even actually were reporting about surfers wanting to 'surf the tsunami' - can you believe it? Sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join